Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pin being saved on Cinizas Pinterest board loool
Lmfaoooo she's so annoying for this😂

They literally change personalities just to fit in to these scenarios they might get involved in - she's probably bought a whole new wardrobe full of new footy tops to fit this new WAG lifestyle 😂

If her man was a farmer she'd be wearing dungarees & straw hats then buy thousands of £ worth of hunter wellies etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lmfaoooo she's so annoying for this😂

They literally change personalities just to fit in to these scenarios they might get involved in - she's probably bought a whole new wardrobe full of new footy tops to fit this new WAG lifestyle 😂

If her man was a farmer she'd be wearing dungarees & straw hats then buy thousands of £ worth of hunter wellies etc.
Well lucky for Cinzia if she does date a farmer she probably has a big box of clothes in her attic labeled “frolicking” that she she can dig out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well lucky for Cinzia if she does date a farmer she probably has a big box of clothes in her attic labeled “frolicking” that she she can dig out 😂
Stahhhhppppp😂😂😂

I can just see her taking pics on the hay bales & in front of tractors. Pigtails, bows, milk maid dress & wellies for that "authentic" frolicking look😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2934852anyone know where Sophias hoodie is from??
don’t waste your money, I spent £120 on a Ru & Rocka hoodie and I’ve had better hoodies for half the price! They are so heavy (and not in a good thick material kinda way) they also don’t fit nice either, advertised as oversized but they aren’t an oversized fit, they just drown you out. The design I got is cute as but I wore it once and now it’s on my Vinted for £40 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just realized the reason why Sophia (and lately cinzia) wears so many sportsclub shirts it’s because of their latest obsession with Tate McRae (she wears those all the time on tour it’s basically her thing) so once again no original thought but I love how everyone on tik tok acts like Sophia intended those shirts ughhhh

Reactions: 15
Ffs these two discussing how good baby cucumbers & hummus is at the start of their pod like it's this new thing they've created 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Interesting
agree but wouldn’t put them second under Molly-Mae in popularity 😂😂 literally anyone I’ve ever said “do you know Sophia and Cinzia” to, not one person has ever known who I’m talking about

Reactions: 7
agree but wouldn’t put them second under Molly-Mae in popularity 😂😂 literally anyone I’ve ever said “do you know Sophia and Cinzia” to, not one person has ever known who I’m talking about
really? they’re not that far below her i think, i mean they’ve sold out so many shows all over the u.k. and so many girls i know either know them or listen to the podcast. i think they’re maybe a lot more popular than we realise due to the podcast tbh but they’re not a house hold name ig like molly. but they’re relevant enough to be at premiers and the ntas apparently (god knows why 😂)

Reactions: 2
really? they’re not that far below her i think, i mean they’ve sold out so many shows all over the u.k. and so many girls i know either know them or listen to the podcast. i think they’re maybe a lot more popular than we realise due to the podcast tbh but they’re not a house hold name ig like molly. but they’re relevant enough to be at premiers and the ntas apparently (god knows why 😂)
Hmmm, I would say they are definitely successful, however when you look at Molly with over 7mil followers and S&C only just have about 1mil between them, they're miles off. And to be fair premiers and ntas literally mean nothing nowadays, literally everyone is invited to them (look at tiktokers lol) and I think most influencers pay to go to the ntas rather than actually get invited

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on them doing their guest appearances on podcasts atm? I am currently watching them on Madame Joyce's cocktails and takeaways podcast and it's quite enjoyable but I'm unsure if it's because I just enjoy the host quite alot. Not watched them on Shxts and Gigs or the other fashiony one. Some interesting choices of podcasts though. I remember when all they featured on was Jamie Laing's podcast.

Hmmm, I would say they are definitely successful, however when you look at Molly with over 7mil followers and S&C only just have about 1mil between them, they're miles off. And to be fair premiers and ntas literally mean nothing nowadays, literally everyone is invited to them (look at tiktokers lol) and I think most influencers pay to go to the ntas rather than actually get invited
agree they don’t have as many followers or make the press, but their influence over 20something girls may be just as big!

I hate to admit but I actually think that Sophia could build a big community if she would do more book related content (in addition to everything else) BookTok is so popular all over the world and for once she would have something that’s nothing to do with cinzia and get her some followers that are only „hers“
But I also believe that she would never dare to do something like this bc she’s lazy and inconstant and loves the easy money by making a lazy ad once a week on YouTube oder IG story

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate to admit but I actually think that Sophia could build a big community if she would do more book related content (in addition to everything else) BookTok is so popular all over the world and for once she would have something that’s nothing to do with cinzia and get her some followers that are only „hers“
But I also believe that she would never dare to do something like this bc she’s lazy and inconstant and loves the easy money by making a lazy ad once a week on YouTube oder IG story
she wouldn't have anything interesting to say about the books though

Reactions: 25
she wouldn't have anything interesting to say about the books though
I agree but most of the time you don’t have to even say much about the plot for people to eat it up… look at all her previous videos it’s just her reacting and people go crazy.

Reactions: 1