Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy I just watched that vlog too and thought the same thing. Cinzia should’ve left her face alone after that and for some reason I felt like she was super confident during that time
she'd lost alot of weight rapidly around the time just after her break up & moving into her flat which I reckon plays into why her face looked different too. They had already started getting Botox but hiding it, her lips were full to the brim with filler & teeth were huge for her mouth I think her slimmer build meant it wasn't as obvious / didn't look as bloating as it does now.

Reactions: 7
her house is honestly stunning though 😭 😭 i am insanely jealous she owned it and she lived in it for what like 4 months lol

Reactions: 16
She has also been selling a lot of stuff on Depop.. potentially buying with max

Reactions: 9
Wow the inside of her house is amazing! That light open downstairs 😍 I said a few weeks back I bet they’re buying together after she started selling everything on Depop.

P.S. Is anyone else from down south insanely jealous she got a house like that for £475,000?! What a steal

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow the inside of her house is amazing! That light open downstairs 😍 I said a few weeks back I bet they’re buying together after she started selling everything on Depop.

P.S. Is anyone else from down south insanely jealous she got a house like that for £475,000?! What a steal
Guys I’m gonna need a little info to do some digging so I can see😏😂

Guys I’m gonna need a little info to do some digging so I can see😏😂
I just searched for Nottingham, 4 bed detached, must haves parking & garden, scrolled down a bit and it’s there. It’s modern looking on the outside and under £500,000

I just searched for Nottingham, 4 bed detached, must haves parking & garden, scrolled down a bit and it’s there. It’s modern looking on the outside and under £500,000
I got it, just put Nottingham houses for sale and then put filters to newest lol

Reactions: 2
Ugh stunning. (The living room was kinda drab though and didn’t match the rest of the house). Beautiful home though. She is so incredibly lucky

Reactions: 11
Ugh stunning. (The living room was kinda drab though and didn’t match the rest of the house). Beautiful home though. She is so incredibly lucky
That grey sofa was definitely Max’s that Sophia swapped out for her big white one when they moved in together

Reactions: 9
It’s literally so bare! You can tell she barely lived there

I know she didn’t even live there properly but the whole house is so empty and cold and depressing 🤷🏻‍♀️ definitely bland which matches her personality perfectly

it’s such a stunning house I hope the next owners put more love into it than she did

Reactions: 28
Once again found it so weird on their question of the week on the podcast when they asked something directly relating to men and partners and neither of them brought up their boyfriends… so confused why they pretend like they don’t exist

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.