Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone else noticed they've really quiet with posting on insta. both of them have posted once or twice since 21st april which is unlike them, nearly 2 weeks! must be doing something behind the scenes but very strange

Reactions: 8
has anyone else noticed they've really quiet with posting on insta. both of them have posted once or twice since 21st april which is unlike them, nearly 2 weeks! must be doing something behind the scenes but very strange
I did notice this actually! Really strange, although I think Sophia’s brothers wedding is soon…? And cinzia is just at home drinking matcha as per so nothing new to post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know they are “influencers” and it’s their job but they are also human. Maybe they taking a mini hiatus and just living life and genuinely enjoying the break or like you said - maybe they are doing something behind the scenes. Also I saw Sophia’s story and she posted that she’s celebrating her soon to be sister in law bridal shower. So hey who knows but honestly I’m glad they are slowing down for their sake

Reactions: 3
I’m fully convinced cinzia is single. Sophia started showing more of max around the time cinz and Aaron probably split (Sophia seems a witch like that) there are no signs of her having a bf and would be unlike cinz to keep him so private

Reactions: 6
Gonna assume it was the Kiehls event, seeing as she's written it on the story 😂
I meant more specific, sometimes they say an evening with garnier and it’s just going for dinner with one girl they know that works there. Other times it’s an evening with Disney and they’re going to a premiere. They don’t often go to bigger brand events with other influencers

Reactions: 2
Do any of you girls do 12:3:30?

I remember in an old vlog Sophia and Cinzia were doing it and said there’s a difference between US and UK treadmills and they adjusted it slightly - with the the speed or the incline…does anyone remember what they did?

Reactions: 2

I remember in an old vlog Sophia and Cinzia were doing it and said there’s a difference between US and UK treadmills and they adjusted it slightly - with the the speed or the incline…does anyone remember what they did?
I'm not from the UK, but it's the "3" part of it - it's in miles per hour, so if your treadmill is in kms/hr, it's around 4.8 :) so I guess 12-4.8-30, although personally I find different treadmills feel different on the same incline, I personally like a bit of a higher incline ~16. Also the speed/incline I find varies with your height and other factors, like I find since I'm tall even the 4.8 sometimes feels kinda slow. You just kinda need to play around with it and find what works for you, the point is walking (not too slow, not too fast) on an incline for a "longer" period of time (compared to like sprints/HIIT where you'd probably do around 10 mins and be done)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Idk if this helps but I was getting awful knee pain recently and it was effecting everything like so many weight lifting excercises I couldn’t even do, but I went to my doctor and he said walking on an incline for that length of time several days a week is really bad and that I should vary the incline over the 30 mins, I’ve acc just gone back to running bc I find 12-3-30 so tough on the joints lol 😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone listen to this weeks podcast? Thought it was funny how Sophia was trying to act like she wasn’t fussed about her 7 month situationship and he was more fussed than her but I feel like that wasn’t the case just from last vlogs and podcasts trying to guess timeline. Also wonder if Cinzias 8 month situationship was that Aaron if she is single. But think she mentioned a boyfriend a couple of podcasts ago!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone listen to this weeks podcast? Thought it was funny how Sophia was trying to act like she wasn’t fussed about her 7 month situationship and he was more fussed than her but I feel like that wasn’t the case just from last vlogs and podcasts trying to guess timeline. Also wonder if Cinzias 8 month situationship was that Aaron if she is single. But think she mentioned a boyfriend a couple of podcasts ago!
Sophia has been with her boyfriend for about 2 years. I'm sure she broke up with Christian around her bday in summer 2020 (cinzia broke up with Lewis around the same time). They were pushing their his loss 😭 merch towards the end of 2020 but started online dating like mad around the same time.
It was around end of 2020 cinzia started dating Aaron as that's when people found out his name on here. Cinzia kept saying she was dating around for a few more months. Think she didn't want to admit she got straight into a new relationship cause the both said they wanted to be single until their late 20s 💀.
Sophia was single for longer than cinzia. She said she went on holiday with her new boyf max after only dating for a few weeks. Just looked on her IG and the holiday in Mallorca was about 2 years ago.
If cinzia is still with Aaron, they've been together about 2.5 years!

Reactions: 5
She said the situationshipnwas when she was like 19 i think , one off the ads in the podcast they says cinz boyfriend is trying to convert them to samsung lol , but they did say lidia is the single one out off them in one off the recent pods , so im pretty sure they are together

Also thats gone sooo fast feels like they posted that break up announcement video a few months ago

Not sure if very many people watched the live they done last night with Amazon prime because I don’t think they did very much posts about it. I had no idea they were going live as such and just stumbled across it, but anyway… Someone asked like how do I break up with someone (or along those lines) and both of them started going into detail about how they broke up with their boyfriends and giving like more personal details than on their podcast or YouTube. It was actually really refreshing content to see, different way of posting and they spoke about their personal lives which they don’t usually.

Lidia was watching the live and told everyone that she got Angela to phone an ex bf and tell them she’d crashed her car so he would text her lol and everyone was talking to her in the comments asking about her degree etc. no one was bothered about when S&C were speaking about dilemmas (yawn🥱)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lidia was watching the live and told everyone that she got Angela to phone an ex bf and tell them she’d crashed her car so he would text her lol
Wow 😂😂😂 I thought I was crazy sometimes but this is another level 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
This vlog was acc funny, Cinzia was hilar when that woman sneezed at erewhon. I know we say Mark doesn't like them but i think maybe he just has a dry sense of humour. Like you know when you're with close friends and you're cheeky to eachother but you both know it's just jokes?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.