Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This vlog was acc funny, Cinzia was hilar when that woman sneezed at erewhon. I know we say Mark doesn't like them but i think maybe he just has a dry sense of humour. Like you know when you're with close friends and you're cheeky to eachother but you both know it's just jokes?
I think this trip definitely made them bond a bit more. But you just know he still finds them super annoying at times. I love it tbh. It’s hilarious 😂

Reactions: 1
I think this trip definitely made them bond a bit more. But you just know he still finds them super annoying at times. I love it tbh. It’s hilarious 😂
Same honestly I think he adds a comedic level to the vlogs like when he left his sea moss at the hotel 😭

Reactions: 5
On Emma Chamberlains podcast she’s recorded an episode about coachella fashion/outfits. She said that she thinks custom made outfits are over the top, excessive hair with glitter, braids etc is too much, excessive accessories is tacky too and it’s more in fashion to be casual. I was like side eye S&C👀🤣 basically just described their outfits😭 I know that they listen to her podcast, follow her etc I would love to see their reaction when hearing her opinions😂😂😂

Also, how boring must life be just constantly posting photos of matcha in ur kitchen and having pasta for dinner every night, duck that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On Emma Chamberlains podcast she’s recorded an episode about coachella fashion/outfits. She said that she thinks custom made outfits are over the top, excessive hair with glitter, braids etc is too much, excessive accessories is tacky too and it’s more in fashion to be casual. I was like side eye S&C👀🤣 basically just described their outfits😭 I know that they listen to her podcast, follow her etc I would love to see their reaction when hearing her opinions😂😂😂

Also, how boring must life be just constantly posting photos of matcha in ur kitchen and having pasta for dinner every night, duck that😂
It’ll actually be a shame if they’re disheartened by this! They chose to dress that way and be over the top and should embrace it. Guarantee next year they’ll dress down and say they wanted easy casual vibes

Reactions: 10

Ohhh bore off, Emma. I don't follow her, but she seems as blatantly trend following as the rest of the influencer world. Like she just got lucky/very good management/pr and turned the whole drama stuff around to now appear as this "cool, chill girl". AS IF she wasn't in full on braids, bikinis, prints, hair accessories etc. at Coachella only years ago when it was trendy. And as if this year's "celebs" (and actual celebs) didn't all dress less out there because that's what's trending now. If loud comes back next year, I wonder if she'd still to "casual". Also... casual?!?!?!?!?!? The red fit was not her at Coachella this year?? Sorry for an Emma rant on this thread, as I've said I don't even know anything about her except from these other influencers and these threads, but something about her does my head in and seems so fake.
FQghi9uVUAA74wM?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Another misplaced post bc this is not a rave thread but I personally love that the girls still did colorful and "out there" looks. Coachella's the time and place for it, imo, and they looked great for the most part. Just to make this post at least a bit snarky, I still find Cinzia gets praise over nothing just because people like her more than Sophia, and it makes me want to like Sophia more than Cinzia 😂 still find both dull and their outfits are usually a no xxxxx

Reactions: 25
It’ll actually be a shame if they’re disheartened by this! They chose to dress that way and be over the top and should embrace it. Guarantee next year they’ll dress down and say they wanted easy casual vibes
Tbh emma chamberlain can do one as well, she leads the most privileged life and does the bare minimum, while constantly feeling sorry for herself. Also I’m a big believer that on people wouldnt care about her or like her style if she wasn’t white or skinny

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah I like the fact they had fun with their outfits. I think now dressing down just because everyone else is, is sad. You’re rarely going to have the excuse to dress crazy unless you’re at a festival so may as well go all out! Esp if you find the process fun.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I like the fact they had fun with their outfits. I think now dressing down just because everyone else is, is sad. You’re rarely going to have the excuse to dress crazy unless you’re at a festival so may as well go all out! Esp if you find the process fun.
i agree, obviously there’s nothing wrong with dressing down if that’s what you’d do anyway like if that’s how you dress, but all these influencers acting like it’s cringey to dress up when they’d be doing exactly the same thing were it not trendy right now to be more casual

Reactions: 12
Tuned in to the podcast this morn and I’m a bit disgusted, why am I listening to an extensive convo between two grown women talking about weeing/pooing?? It’s a big no from me

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sorry I literally started an emma chamberlain thread here by accident 😂😂 Anyways… I was watching their video about Sophia’s birthday surprise on holiday. Cinzia looks so different here and I think she is far prettier than Sophia in this imo
Crazy I just watched that vlog too and thought the same thing. Cinzia should’ve left her face alone after that and for some reason I felt like she was super confident during that time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.