Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why it irks me when Cinzia makes fun of boys who can't drive or says she couldn't be in a relationship with a boy who doesn't drive. Girl YOU can't drive, what are you bringing to the table exactly??? Plus she live in London, no one drives in London unless you're a flashy bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
as an american i literally donā€™t understand why they wanna be american so bad can someone explain

when they say ā€œNEW YAARKā€ it sends me into a spiral

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cinzia repeats herself so much on the podcast these days, I think she said ā€œgrow upā€ about 14 times in a row šŸ¤£ she is funny though
---
No please is it just me or is this weeks podcast just mind numbing I canā€™t even get through it. They are just repeating each other like parrots itā€™s so jarring to listen to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
as an american i literally donā€™t understand why they wanna be american so bad can someone explain

Same ! Iā€™m wondering myself too and itā€™s embarrassing šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø and Iā€™m from New York, still reside there and every time I watch their vlogs about going to New York - itā€™s only in the city (soho and time square) šŸ˜‘ but thatā€™s another topic for another day.

Back to the bad American accent- I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but whenever they put on that accent itā€™s like they are low key making fun of Americans /just being annoying and snobbish / want to seem ā€œcoolā€ because they see other influencers doing the American accent (remember they donā€™t lead they follow). I choose all the above šŸ˜« and itā€™s cringey.

Sorry but FOUR MINUTES of ads before the podcast starts?! Is it even worth it this week?

Reactions: 6
can't believe we're halfway through august and still on a thread with coachella in the title lmao they're so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I am just sooooo happy that Gossip Girl 2.0 was cancelled so I don't need to hear that bloody GG Ad "hey gossip girl" they were both sooo annoying in it

guys ive only recently been watching them, around 6 months, have they always been this lazy and boring with content?

guys ive only recently been watching them, around 6 months, have they always been this lazy and boring with content?
Maybe about 6 years ago they were good but since covid theyā€™ve just not been great on the whole

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.