Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if her and Max buy a house this year she’s defoooo getting engaged this or next year

Reactions: 12
Wow! Her house is stunning why the hell is she selling that! What a huge waste of time, effort and money that was. It’s really sad that she never made the most of it and enjoyed it - it makes her seem a bit ungrateful IMO. Most could only dream of that home yet she bought it and fucked off within 2 months or so to london and it’s been gathering dust since.

Reactions: 25
Again this would be an interesting thing for her to talk about on YouTube but I bet we don’t hear a peep
It’s actually mad how secretive they are and don’t give their audience ANYTHING but continue to be successful. They have to be the most reserved “influencers” out there, they don’t share one thing about their personal lives. It shows how Instagram has become purely about image

Reactions: 37
By the looks of it I think Sophias family home is up for sale too
Tbf if Sophia’s brother is engaged and moved out, and Sophia is moved out and on the way to being engaged they probably just feel the need to downsize, no point having a 4 bedroom house for 2 people

Reactions: 7
With Sophia moved in with Max I feel like he’s going to propose soon - I give it this year or sometime next year. That would be cool if they vlogged the engagement process and the wedding planning leading up to the ceremony. It would be great instead of seeing matcha, pasta, eggs and sushi for once lol a nice little change

Reactions: 14
By the looks of it I think Sophias family home is up for sale too
It’s been up for sale since September! Although you can tell it’s nice and well looked after, it’s a strange layout that won’t appeal to a lot of people

With Sophia moved in with Max I feel like he’s going to propose soon - I give it this year or sometime next year. That would be cool if they vlogged the engagement process and the wedding planning leading up to the ceremony. It would be great instead of seeing matcha, pasta, eggs and sushi for once lol a nice little change
Imagine if she gets engaged and he’s still Brian and we still get no face pics 🥲 or will she share more at that point because engagement pics will be good for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she'll probably get married and not even mention it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She just posted and I have to say - this is the first top I see that fit her properly. Her boobs isn’t falling out … even the dress she’s worn. Looks like she is embracing wearing her actual size. Thank god 😫 lol
Why is she crouched in the street like she’s had a ibs flare 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just posted and I have to say - this is the first top I see that fit her properly. Her boobs isn’t falling out … even the dress she’s worn. Looks like she is embracing wearing her actual size. Thank god 😫 lol
she looks gorg but its so funny to think of them walking around in their tiny outfits in London and then changing straight away

Reactions: 13
Looks like she is embracing wearing her actual size. Thank god 😫 lol
Yeah, wearing her actual size then photoshopping the insta pics to look nothing like her size 😂 that literally looks nothing like her in any way, shape or form.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What do I type in on rightmove to find Sophia’s family home? Interested as I live in Nottingham would be nice to have a nosey 🤣

Reactions: 7
she'll probably get married and not even mention it
Oh lord 😫😂🤣 as if she’s a huge a-list celebrity. Girl please
---
Yeah, wearing her actual size then photoshopping the insta pics to look nothing like her size 😂 that literally looks nothing like her in any way, shape or form.
Awwww damn 😫 I’ve been catfished 😂 almost forgot how much they use photoshop

Reactions: 2
Something tells me it wasn't her choice, probably out of the size she usually squeezes into & couldn't wait to see if it came back in stock so had to get her actual size😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine buying a house like that , shes not even finished furnishing it and onto her what second apartment , its just sat empty 😳 and there are hundreds off homeless people

Also someone give us some clues how to find the family home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Imagine buying a house like that , shes not even finished furnishing it and onto her what second apartment , its just sat empty 😳 and there are hundreds off homeless people

Also where can we find Sophia's 😂

Reactions: 1
Wow the inside of her house is amazing! That light open downstairs 😍 I said a few weeks back I bet they’re buying together after she started selling everything on Depop.

P.S. Is anyone else from down south insanely jealous she got a house like that for £475,000?! What a steal
She paid 350-375 for it originally so she’s making a very nice profit on it too😅🫠
---

500k near city hospital

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.