Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She paid 350-375 for it originally so she’s making a very nice profit on it too😅🫠
---

500k near city hospital
Tbh it may be a smart decision now considering the rise of interest rates meaning expensive to upkeep an empty house and the crash that everyone keeps talking about but isn’t happening which means she could lose out - she clearly has no intentions of moving back to Notts

Reactions: 2
When S&C said that they’d be moving from the flat, Sophia would be going w her bf and Cinzia into a new flat, I felt so sad for cinzia and I feel even more sad for her now. Obviously we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, but it just seems that Cinzia looks really lonely in that flat, Sophia’s sold her house in notts and is living w her bf and to me that doesn’t seem like she’s going back. If she was to breakup w him I think she’d live w cinzia. Seems like she’s progressing in her relationship but cinzia isn’t, might just be my opinion idk. All I’m saying is, must be shite seeing your best friend progress in a relationship, sell their old house in ur home town and you’re not on the same path rn.
---
When S&C said that they’d be moving from the flat, Sophia would be going w her bf and Cinzia into a new flat, I felt so sad for cinzia and I feel even more sad for her now. Obviously we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, but it just seems that Cinzia looks really lonely in that flat, Sophia’s sold her house in notts and is living w her bf and to me that doesn’t seem like she’s going back. If she was to breakup w him I think she’d live w cinzia. Seems like she’s progressing in her relationship but cinzia isn’t, might just be my opinion idk. All I’m saying is, must be shite seeing your best friend progress in a relationship, sell their old house in ur home town and you’re not on the same path rn.
* also, idk if she’s sold it but she intends to obviously. Just before anyone asks me questions 😂

Reactions: 4
---

* also, idk if she’s sold it but she intends to obviously. Just before anyone asks me questions 😂
I agree I just find it unlikely cinz is with her bf when Sophia shows so much more (by shows more I mean like it’s clear their relationship is moving forward) just find it unusual that cinz wouldn’t be at least sharing similar to what Sophia does.

I think it’s relatable ‘feeling sorry for cinzia’ I had a best friend get married and move abroad and I felt heartbroken. But obv I don’t feel sorry for cinzia as she has a lot of money, not much work, nice lifestyle etc

Reactions: 3
---

Sophia is allowed to progress in her relationship even if Cinzia isn’t. You can’t hold yourself back because your relationships are going at different paces. I’m sure Cinzia is fine, she can sell her flat in Nottingham if money becomes too tight, she’s in a better position than the majority of people and is maybe happy taking things slower with her boyfriend. He’s also younger than Max is so might just be chilled and not caring about the “next step”

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sophia is allowed to progress in her relationship even if Cinzia isn’t. You can’t hold yourself back because your relationships are going at different paces. I’m sure Cinzia is fine, she can sell her flat in Nottingham if money becomes too tight, she’s in a better position than the majority of people and is maybe happy taking things slower with her boyfriend. He’s also younger than Max is so might just be chilled and not caring about the “next step”
Agree It isn’t a race, and where you are now doesn’t determined where you will be! Sophia just strikes me as a bit of a witch, I think I would care less if it was the other way around!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I totally agree with you guys, I just think it’s interesting since they don’t tell us anything about their relationships that we still know🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Cinzia is lonely in her flat. Sophia is always bloody there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watch Sophia get engaged and hyper fixate on Sofia Richie's wedding and try to recreate loool.
I can imagine Sophia getting engaged but I CANNOT imagine her actually getting married. She is so basic and uninspired and doesn't know how the world works at all, I literally don't know how she would plan anything even if she had help

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I saw Sophia yesterday (on her own shock) and genuinely had to double take, she didn’t actually look particularly short but just a bit plain which we all know. Like I also saw Misha Grimes yesterday and she looks just like her insta and is so pretty irl

Reactions: 4
Ugh their videos are so tit, they just repeat what each other says & talk about nothing. Noone asked for them to review a bleeping blender🤦🏽‍♀️ they are going on like they just created a revolutionary ice cream but it's just 3 ingredients frozen that u can fling in a normal blender & get the same result it's not that crazy🙄

Reactions: 16
ngl I do normally enjoy their vlogs even though they're nothing like they used to be that ice cream video was the most boring thing i've ever sat through in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The vid should've been a tiktok - Cinzia making the ice creams was more entertaining and took like 1/10 of the time

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.