Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn it feels good to be back 😫 it’s been so long and I have been watching their recent vlogs. It’s very redundant- they eat the same tit all the time. I mean all the time (pasta, matcha, sushi, eggs and waffles) like everywhere they go. Sorry but as a viewer (especially since they are known for showing what they are eating and stuff) it would be refreshing if they tried something new. Like Jamaican food or even freakin soul food- food that’s full of flavor. They need to expand their palate. Ok I’m done lol hope everyone is having a great day !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Damn it feels good to be back 😫 it’s been so long and I have been watching their recent vlogs. It’s very redundant- they eat the same tit all the time. I mean all the time (pasta, matcha, sushi, eggs and waffles) like everywhere they go. Sorry but as a viewer (especially since they are known for showing what they are eating and stuff) it would be refreshing if they tried something new. Like Jamaican food or even freakin soul food- food that’s full of flavor. They need to expand their palate. Ok I’m done lol hope everyone is having a great day !
I was listening to one of the older podcasts the other day (sheer boredom) and they were going "we're actually such foodies, it annoys me that we don't get taken seriously in the food sphere like we genuinely are such foody people" I just had to laugh..... they literally eat the same 10 foods on rotation for their entire life no matter the location and think the chopped cobb salad at Chucs is adventurous.

I'd die of shock if I ever saw them eating Caribbean food, even Indian, South American, Vietnamese etc etc, they live in London ffs it's not like they're short of choice or cash

Reactions: 17
I was listening to one of the older podcasts the other day (sheer boredom) and they were going "we're actually such foodies, it annoys me that we don't get taken seriously in the food sphere like we genuinely are such foody people" I just had to laugh..... they literally eat the same 10 foods on rotation for their entire life no matter the location and think the chopped cobb salad at Chucs is adventurous.

I'd die of shock if I ever saw them eating Caribbean food, even Indian, South American, Vietnamese etc etc, they live in London ffs it's not like they're short of choice or cash
Exactly ! Like I’m a pescatarian so I guess peeps feel “limited” but all cultures accommodate all lifestyles and if they tried they would be deliciously surprised. I’m a true foodie - I was born and raised and still reside in NYC (we are a melting pot) so many new spices and cultures to explore like damn. And they go on “holiday” to the same places. I can’t even see them going to Jamaica (sorry my parents are Jamaican 😂- hence why I refer Jamaica quite a bit) because they will be like “oh there’s no pasta”😒 I feel like stick to Americanize country because they know they will have access to the same bullshit

Reactions: 3
Not cinzia exposing her sister on this weeks pod ep. Lidia wore a tampon for 14hrs 🤢😳😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I found it weird that they had this long conversation about sleeping routing/habits and sleeping arrangements and not one of them mentioned their boyfriends once ?

Reactions: 7
I found it weird that they had this long conversation about sleeping routing/habits and sleeping arrangements and not one of them mentioned their boyfriends once ?
I thought this! Someone replied saying their boyfriend sleeps naked and both the girls said they’d never thought about if it’s weird if boys sleep naked? Talking like they’ve never slept next to a boy, weirder considering Sophia lives with one and Cinzia did in the past!!

Also why did neither mention you end up sleeping naked if you have sex then fall asleep 🤣 I rarely sleep naked but my first thought went to that

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not cinzia exposing her sister on this weeks pod ep. Lidia wore a tampon for 14hrs 🤢😳😂
Now that’s fucked up. That’s not even her business to share unless Lydia’s naive self gave her the green light to tell her listeners. Still wrong. How about Cinzia expose her own self with how her clothes badly fit her and her cheek fillers is doing more harm than good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Now that’s fucked up. That’s not even her business to share unless Lydia’s naive self gave her the green light to tell her listeners. Still wrong. How about Cinzia expose her own self with how her clothes badly fit her and her cheek fillers is doing more harm than good.
Yeh disgusting for Lydia but why expose her like that when they can’t say one thing about their relationships. These girls think they are above it

Reactions: 20
Currently watching their newest vlog …. Barely finished entering Coachella and they had to get pizza 💀 anyway lemme continue to watch and get back to my final thoughts lol hope everyone is having a great Friday ! And be safe !

Reactions: 3
Just watching their new vlog and does anyone else find it unbearable when they're fake laughing?? Like acting as if they can't breathe over something that isn't even funny? Also what is with Sophia and her baby voice?! I've never noticed it this bad until this vlog when they're driving to coachella like why are you speaking like that 😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
Just went to watch their new vlog but it’s saying their last video was 9 months ago? Is this happening to anyone else

So many comments on the new vlog about how much it seems like Mark hates them.

Someone else has said “Sophia’s nose looks different like the old nose” ☠☠☠☠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.