Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many comments on the new vlog about how much it seems like Mark hates them.

Someone else has said “Sophia’s nose looks different like the old nose” ☠☠☠☠
Yeah it was a little cringe to watch overall sometimes you keep peeps separated. Mark doesn’t seem to mesh with them - just tolerates because he’s obligated to stay with them and make that money . And when they yell and throw little jokes at him it was a bit much. Guess that’s why they stick together because they created their own little world that no one understands it/ them.

Reactions: 9
mark forcing himself to laugh at their annoying as duck jokes and voices, we see you gurl~

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it was interesting when Mark said “I forgot how much u guys eat” or something along those lines anyway. It’s rly true tho a lot of their videos is just them eating😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was interesting when Mark said “I forgot how much u guys eat” or something along those lines anyway. It’s rly true tho a lot of their videos is just them eating😂
They would order like half the menu most of the time (especially if it accommodates their lifestyle)
---
At this point they need to switch it up a bit. Maybe they each can film separately- show us their life without always having to be together and edit it into a video. (Like they did during the pandemic) Or have separate channels (but then again it will be more work for them and I guess they can’t ruin their “brand”)
My thoughts on the new vlog - it was cute seeing the dressing process - like I never really noticed the true details in cinzia’s hair(the long pony with braids) until the video and Sophia’s hair too (the twisty bun with the blue hair added to it). But the rest was a bore and a little annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
1682780282612.png
1682780315746.png

Man, I feel bad that she paid thousandssss of pounds for this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
🤦🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️Big fat no for this fit
I’m sorry but these two absolute plonkers have never had any good sense of style, both are very unpleasing to the eye (including all the facetuned barbie-esque IG pics) and are by far two of the most irritating, cringe worthy, brash b*t hes on the internet.

Cinzia in particular grinds my gears. Everything about her is a walking talking ick. Can’t believe the amount of people on Instagram she has fooled into thinking she looks like some Pinterest perfect fairy angel when in actuality she is horrifying and dumpy.

Also WTF is up with her two toned teeth?! GRIM

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but these two absolute plonkers have never had any good sense of style, both are very unpleasing to the eye (including all the facetuned barbie-esque IG pics) and are by far two of the most irritating, cringe worthy, brash b*t hes on the internet.

Cinzia in particular grinds my gears. Everything about her is a walking talking ick. Can’t believe the amount of people on Instagram she has fooled into thinking she looks like some Pinterest perfect fairy angel when in actuality she is horrifying and dumpy.

Also WTF is up with her two toned teeth?! GRIM
uhh, you alright?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cinzia in particular grinds my gears. Everything about her is a walking talking ick.
Glad I’m not the only one! I do not get the Cinzia love at all. I find her really juvenile and the way she sputters and snorts makes me feel ill. Multiple people have also shared how rude she’s been to them in real life (vs Sophia who was lovely) but I feel like it’s always glossed over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was just looking at some of their old tour pics and found this one… I absolutely cannot believe she expected us to believe that that’s real 😂😂😂😂 I mean surely Sophia or her sister have to say to her come on cinz that’s too far w the editing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just looking at some of their old tour pics and found this one… I absolutely cannot believe she expected us to believe that that’s real 😂😂😂😂 I mean surely Sophia or her sister have to say to her come on cinz that’s too far w the editing
I mean.. this is what I’m getting at here.

Just imagine a potential date swiping through her Instagram or tinder getting all excited seeing that but then having THIS show up instead?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
if you think this is bad, you should go to her sisters tattle page, your jaw is going to be on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2136511View attachment 2136513

Man, I feel bad that she paid thousandssss of pounds for this
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s paid around 10k for it! I really think it’s down to her surgeon and not so much her aftercare or lack of aftercare. Her surgeon really should have taken into account her features and not just tried to give her a cute instagram button nose like I imagine she was looking for.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s paid around 10k for it! I really think it’s down to her surgeon and not so much her aftercare or lack of aftercare. Her surgeon really should have taken into account her features and not just tried to give her a cute instagram button nose like I imagine she was looking for.
how long does someone need to wait before they could get it revised? Surely she’ll be looking to get it fixed, but she might just do a madison sarah and mess up the after care of that too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.