Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she have too over consume everything, like the shoe wall- she’ll never wear any of them again.

Also can we do skii trip bingo, my bets are were gunna see rip off versions of these.
The thought of Sophia attempting the bikini one gives me the ick but she will

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am 1000% sure that whichever ski resort they are planning on staying at - they are going to make sure that they serve pasta 🍝 24/7.

Sidenote: Once I’m off my social media cleanse (started Dec 8th 2021)I’m unfollowing them. They are eh to me right now and been for awhile.

Reactions: 18
I honestly wonder what their boyfriends think of their lifestyle. If my partner was going on a holiday a month, seemingly unlimited cash, owning a house but renting in London, talking about moving to New York for a month, all while doing the absolute bare minimum day to day it would be such an ick for me. Especially if I worked a 9-5 while all this was happening

Reactions: 46
why does she have too over consume everything, like the shoe wall- she’ll never wear any of them again.

Also can we do skii trip bingo, my bets are were gunna see rip off versions of these.
Probs only invited Lidia so S&C can get a duo pic

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So random but I’m sorry I don’t believe them a second that they are using their planer. Also they barely post about it! Such a waste there are tons of other content creators that are actually using that stuff and these girls just put out a planer and are not the types to use that

Reactions: 7
did we really expect anything less from the simple slazenger sisters

BD257BE1-97FC-4B33-8695-9E3E4DC519B3.jpeg
7CFF31EE-64C2-49E4-BD4C-91B4DABB8747.jpeg

they’re pathological copycats 🤣 seek professional help gorls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
They’re actual bleeping saddos, when I go skiing I take two cute outfits and am genuinely there to enjoy the slopes and maybe a few cute pics get taken along the way. It’s meant to be a fun experience not a Kardashian themed photoshoot. The clownery of it all is that they’ve spent so much on their looks but probably aren’t the best skiers and wouldn’t think twice to book some lessons to actually improve on the core reason you go on a ski trip

• Heart
Reactions: 44

nah bc this is exactly what cinzia’s pinterest looks like right now 🤣

Reactions: 7
Probs only invited Lidia so S&C can get a duo pic
Yeah that’s their little personal assistant/ intern. I’m sure she will also hold the camera for their upcoming vlog too

So random but I’m sorry I don’t believe them a second that they are using their planer. Also they barely post about it! Such a waste there are tons of other content creators that are actually using that stuff and these girls just put out a planer and are not the types to use that
Awwwww don’t say that …. I’m sure they use it to doodle on as they take “notes” from their “work meetings”

did we really expect anything less from the simple slazenger sisters

View attachment 1014999View attachment 1015001

they’re pathological copycats 🤣 seek professional help gorls
Damnnnnnnn you guys are GOODT ! 😩🤣 spotting the exact deets

They’re actual bleeping saddos, when I go skiing I take two cute outfits and am genuinely there to enjoy the slopes and maybe a few cute pics get taken along the way. It’s meant to be a fun experience not a Kardashian themed photoshoot. The clownery of it all is that they’ve spent so much on their looks but probably aren’t the best skiers and wouldn’t think twice to book some lessons to actually improve on the core reason you go on a ski trip
Nope it’s all for the aesthetics … at least the Kardashians actually are really good at skiing. They are probably going to use the equipment as props for their pics and that’s it. And after they are done they will go back to their rooms and order more pasta 🍝 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can they even ski?
Nah, they only go to the green and blue slopes lol. Imagine spending all that money on flights + hotel + ridiculous amounts of (rented) clothes to ski for 30' tops each day like a 6 year old. I rewatched their old ski vlog and they spend most of the time either eating (what a surprise) or lounging in their room.

I'll attach some screenshot from that vlog of Cinzia looking like a pro. They are the definition of all the gear no idea.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not defending them but don't think we should ski shame 😂id love to just go and sit in the mountains, eat food and not ski. It'd be like going to the Maldives if you cant swim, its v embarrassing but you don't actually need to. that being said I think it's so sad they book holidays, go to cafes etc for the soul purpose of getting photos. if they were genuinely going to sit in the mountains and be cute they'd be packing uniqlo thermals and a few of your dads big hoodies, not a £500 chanel one piece or all the rest of the kylie-copied gear they've got

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.