Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very surprised those are the outfits that they chose to wear while filming with a major company like Wagamama...

Reactions: 16
Have they ever shown any interest with Wagamama's or ate their food in a vlog before???

They probably don't even know what their Katsu curry tastes like, what a waste of an opportunity 😂

Reactions: 18
I’m not gonna lie - I thought this before and I DEFINITELY still think this now- Cinzia 100000% suits lip filler. Like I think she looks proper weird without it and it makes her face look bigger. HOWEVER the issue is it is not done well + she really had no lips before that the amount she puts in literally HAS to migrate because there’s no space for it 🥴🤣

Reactions: 27
I actually think a little filler in her lips would be nice
I have the similar face shape like cinzia and I always thought i would look nicer with little fillers beacuse it would "balance" everything and make it look more symmetrical

Reactions: 5
I think the new teeth will make her lips look smaller, I wish she would go back to her original teeth, they were lovely and so much more natural.

Reactions: 29
I’m not gonna lie - I thought this before and I DEFINITELY still think this now- Cinzia 100000% suits lip filler. Like I think she looks proper weird without it and it makes her face look bigger. HOWEVER the issue is it is not done well + she really had no lips before that the amount she puts in literally HAS to migrate because there’s no space for it 🥴🤣
Completely agree, while I don’t think she suited how big they were before I think a little lip filler would look nice especially with how large her teeth are now. It all just looks a bit out of proportion.

Reactions: 7
Moon Boots are hanging 🤢
why does she have too over consume everything, like the shoe wall- she’ll never wear any of them again.

Also can we do skii trip bingo, my bets are were gunna see rip off versions of these.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.