Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but really don’t think anyone should bash their bf’s including their appearance. This is Sophia and Cinzia’s thread and there’s a reason their bf’s are private idk, doesn’t feel right being so nasty when it’s not their fault they’re somehow related to the girls lol

Reactions: 95
Unpopular opinion but really don’t think anyone should bash their bf’s including their appearance. This is Sophia and Cinzia’s thread and there’s a reason their bf’s are private idk, doesn’t feel right being so nasty when it’s not their fault they’re somehow related to the girls lol
I second this, no need to bash their boyfriends who are being kept private, obvs its fine to say whatever about s&c but for the bfs its not really fair - especially when its appearance related

Reactions: 17
I said the same thing in Lidia's thread. The comments about her BF were getting beyond normal critique.

Anyway, on another note, I find it funny that Cinzia is more comfortable with telling us she rents designer bags because Louise from Sex & the City does it. She can't do anything without others doing it first.

Reactions: 7
Can we talk about how a single tear from Sophias eye dropping down literally left a mark on her face because her foundation is too dark 🤡
B6177247-53D1-4112-82C9-CFA3E0C41B4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I was just watching lidias xmas vlog as I don’t mind hers and it made me think about all of their relationships they’re currently in. I get the impression cinzia is quite invested in her boyfriend already. I feel like Sophia does like hers but I feel she only got into a relationship because cinzia did. I don’t know how old cinzia’s boyfriend is but I’m sure Sophia’s is like 28/29? She’s only 23, everyone has different opinions on age but there is a BIG difference in someone’s who 23 and 28/29, most of the time anyway. I don’t think either of the relationships will last, I feel that they’re obsessed with and can barely go one podcast episode without mentioning them and I do feel like when you actually meet the one and know they’re right you don’t feel the need to justify things they do or compare. I could see Lidia staying with her boyfriend though

Reactions: 13
Honestly I do get what you're saying, I think a line should be drawn when it comes to commenting on people's appearances not just because they chose to be private but it can be quite cruel

But this is a gossip site where people will share their opinions, I think it's different sharing information regarding where they work, where they live ect as that's a big no no obviously. I doubt there's any ill intent as we're all basically quite chilled here lmao, there's no bad vibes 😂 its like sending your man's picture on your friends group chat and getting violated for it

Irrelevant note but lets not forget these girls told us to dump our mans for months on end and strive being single whilst being in relationships/dating , which to me is still very weird to me. Their terrible single files podcast advice, the His Loss merch :sick: Making money off of girls misery...

Reactions: 10
Can we speculate on just WHO this fella clearly talking to Sophia in her story last night was? Just a rando at the bar? Perhaps she’s taken mummy Fi Fi out with Maxwell’s friends?! I’m curious
BC88B457-2215-4D4B-AED0-33EBF80C0DA0.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I'm assuming she's introduced max to her mum but posted today they're having 'afternoon tea with the mummas' so maybe her family meeting his family?? they haven't even been together a year, I think that's such a big step to do?

Reactions: 11
Why have none of them posted today (23rd) no feed pics or stories from the both of them? Bit suss considering posting is their literal job

I’ve recently been isolating, so I’ve been binge watching the girls videos. Their old content is the best, I can’t lie. They’re both genuinely funny in their old videos and what they use to get up to was relatabile; going to the cinema, shopping around Zara (contemplating the prices) and eating lunch at Zizis.

Whereas now the new content is so different. In terms of how the girls interact together, I find it so awkward to watch omg. Sophia is always directing the conversation back to vlog, cutting off Cinzia and will say things like “let us know in the comments guys” or “so on the vlog today guys we’re gonna…” she just cuts Cinzia off, and I personally cringe watching it.

it does seem like the girls are just purely business, I hope That I’m wrong and there old friendship is still there but you can tell they irritate one another. I much prefer Cinzia’s nature over Sophia…Cinzia seems more down to earth whereas Sophia is always pulling that side eye…
Sorry not sorry, but the idea of involving family/friends in business is risky business (LOL). All I’m saying is, money can break those relationships. And besides, have these girls lawyered up? Have they decided how much each person would get in terms of investment/money if they ever were to split up?? Have they decided what they’ll do in their 30’s? Call me stupid, but they need to be smart about this. This whole concept of “girl’s bathroom” is very teens to me and they’ll have to either drop this whole malarky or just go their seperate ways and rely on facetune to sponsor their daily posts with them wearing Chanel shoelace as a bracelet or something ridiculous. Highly doubt that these silly little girls have even done any of the things mentioned. Either way, I’m excited for the day when they split up. Maybe that will pull their head out of their asses or something...

not sure if this should go in the Lidia thread or here but has Lidia had hers dissolved too? SHOCK
This child needs to piss off. I genuinley do not blame our Chinziahhh for getting annoyed at her. She’s bleeping jarring. Lidia sweaty, go do your own thing. Be your own person and stop following others around.

Lol she definitely captured him in the back on purpose
... Seriously, I just don’t understand why they act all giddy like a bunch of 12yr olds around boys/bfs in general?? We get it, you have a man and that means you’re above us all, duh.
Anyways, does anybody know any good youtubers (girl or boy) who posts fashion content AND is business savvy too? Ngl, these girls are tedious as duck and honestly, there hardly is any tea/good gossip here imo. All I can think of is boys when I hear there name, that’s literally their personality trait. Amirite ladiezzz? Xoxoxoxo

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I still don't get why everyone thinks S&C need to have hottest bfs,they prob looking way better in personal.I don't think someone better want to be with patchy fake cinzia and Aaron is actually looking too good for her imo

Reactions: 8
On set with Wagamama ??? Are they bringing out a tomato pasta ???

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.