Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since the girls had Cartia and Ashton on their podcast I’ve been watching their videos and listening to their podcast called Common Chaos. Wow the difference is crazy.

Cartia and Ashton are SO open and honest and care about being relatable. I just listened to a podcast where Cartia speaks for an hour straight about her dad’s death and the struggles he / they had. Their vlogs are so fun and well edited.

It’s making me question even more why I still watch S+C videos and listen to TGB when they give 0 and are so boring compared to others doing the same job.

Has anyone else noticed that the last few weeks they’ve been posted even less on social media too (Sophia less than Cinzia anyway). A few stories here and there and the odd grid post but it used to be constant

Reactions: 15
I think there video could have been way better tho… if they styled it like an actual hot wings video but instead I’m 14 minutes in and they’re had two bites and are acting like idiots

Reactions: 4
I think there video could have been way better tho… if they styled it like an actual hot wings video but instead I’m 14 minutes in and they’re had two bites and are acting like idiots
Yeh agree they barely took any bites, can’t see the food ok floor so bad camera angle and just balancing all the dishes in their hands

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna be honest. I rated the new video from the girls. It’s like their old content, them both laughing together and making jokes. Not fussy at all, just the type that of video they would of filmed back in the day in Cinzia’s mums kitchen.

Yes the girls could of changed the editing, added cut scenes and made it look more porfrssional. But I didn’t like when the girls had someone editing their vlogs, it’s not authentic to their original content.

To think that the girls have lost touch of reality over the last year, this video was refreshing and old school. I do wish the girls would take video requests, I would love to see them do the 10,000 calories challenge!

Reactions: 22
Please don’t tell me I’m the only person that thinks about how she must sit to take these weird pictures. Like girl! Save that for when you’re squeezing out mini ✨chinchia✨
5EF61E44-1502-4976-889C-00B718CDF359.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ngl I feel like they get praised for the bare minimum because they’re so consistently tit. The video was still had like duck all effort put into it and was late. Not to be a hater but the work ethic is not there

Reactions: 56
Ngl I feel like they get praised for the bare minimum because they’re so consistently tit. The video was still had like duck all effort put into it and was late. Not to be a hater but the work ethic is not there
100. late upload and i'm sure the vid didn't take an hour at most to film on one evening and post

Reactions: 12
Ngl, when I went on YouTube and saw their video in my recommendation- I thought it was a throwback video but when I saw that they posted it an hour ago I was shocked. The new video did have some of the old school vibes which I was happy about but I guess lets see what they do next

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s their choice to keep their bf private or their bf choice

Reactions: 9
I actually really enjoyed their new video it was nice to see some more old style content again and their funny sides rather than the basic bland personality that comes across in a lot of their vlogs. I laughed most the way through hope they do more food based challenges!

Reactions: 1
I just can't give them a 👏🏾 when they do the bare minimum and it's their job. There's two of then.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.