Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos legs has she stolen?
Should have stolen a coupon code or something for a photoshop class because that's RIDICULOUS looking af 🥴 if you tap through her stories you can literally see the shades on the wall behind her changing.

Again, as it's been said a million times, there's nothing wrong with her body, but I get soooo irked when influencers, the people with so much time AND money, don't just do something about it if it bothers then instead of the awful editing. Get into better habits and you'd look more like what you're trying (and failing at that) to edit yourself to look like.

Reactions: 4
cinzia looks so much more unique and dare i say it…italian? now that her lips are smaller. she doesn't look like every other ig model now

Reactions: 19
Just listening to the latest podcast, what do they mean when they say they took a gap-year..? They didn't go to uni or do apprenticeships, how does that work

Reactions: 15
Still can’t get over the meet the boyfriends part of their book.. Sophia has been with her boyf less than a year? Maybe less than 6 months officially, if someone was writing about me in a book after that long I’d be shocked

Just listening to the latest podcast, what do they mean when they say they took a gap-year..? They didn't go to uni or do apprenticeships, how does that work
It’s not really a gap year, I think after sixth form/college they took a year for focussing on YouTube and travelling with the intention of uni/full time work the following year

Reactions: 9
cinzia looks so much more unique and dare i say it…italian? now that her lips are smaller. she doesn't look like every other ig model now
Now she just needs to get rid of the teeth. Can't imagine what they're going to look like now with smaller lips. They might look even bigger.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hi guys!! Sorry I’ve been on a break from tattle for a little bit, just been spying every now and again😌 hope everyone’s ok. Cinzias lips look so much better! Glad she did it but what about the filler that’s in the rest of her face?? And her teeth? I can’t help but think it was the teeth that made her look so different anyway that she could take it all away and it wouldn’t make any difference!!

Reactions: 5
Another Friday with no video.. Madison Sarah uploads better than these two and that’s saying something😬
I’ve tried to stay subscribed and give them the benefit of the doubt as I used to really like them but I’ve unsubscribed tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.