Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I overline my lips too a little,I just feel more confident because i would never get lip fillers and im sure she just needs to get used to her old lips
Me toooo, I don’t overline a lot though as it weirdly doesn’t suit me

Reactions: 2
‘Chincia’ and ‘coat’ does she even check her own ads 😭
Tbf to her it auto generates the captions I’ve seen it guessing random words for lots of people all the time lol, not a hope of it understanding my Irish accent 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Tbf to her it auto generates the captions I’ve seen it guessing random words for lots of people all the time lol, not a hope of it understanding my Irish accent 😂😂
This might be me being weird so ignore me if so 😭 but you saying you’re Irish has surprised me, I defo make up my own versions of people on here in my head 🤣 I for some reason had you down as being from around London

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This might be me being weird so ignore me if so 😭 but you saying you’re Irish has surprised me, I defo make up my own versions of people on here in my head 🤣 I for some reason had you down as being from around London
Hahahahaha no I totally get you, to be fair Dublin has some similarities and I did live there for a year!

Reactions: 1
long time lurker but haven’t caught up in a couple weeks, do we finally have a picture of max?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If somebody come here once again and ask for pic of max i sweaaaaar😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.