Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one second Cinzia is getting her lips dissolved and keeping that way hahaha I would bet £100 that she’ll get them refilled

Reactions: 26
I'm just watching Hannah Marling's new video and she said her boyfriend can't stand when she watches S+C because they constantly talk over eachother, and now that's all she can notice when she watches it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not usually a fan of the podcast but I listened on the train today and genuinely lol’d at the beans story

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cinzia definitely spent all night crying over how small her lips now are and will have booked in for 1.0ml within the next week

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hope the huge swollen lips she will have for the next few days will humble her 😌😌 they better vlog the whole thing like shani grimmond did lol

Reactions: 2
everyone you know why this is happening right ? Now the kardashians are trying the “natural body” thing …. The bbl, lip filler trend is slowly dissolving … literally.

Reactions: 34
frustrating that she couldn't see it literally months ago but pleased she's dissolving them! now to see if she gets them refilled.

i feel like because cinzia edits her photos so much it can sometimes be shocking to see her real face but her real face is actually nice, she's just distorted people's perception of her!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.