Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 997590The difference is criminal
it's insane how much prettier she looks NATURALLY, why can't she see it? yes she has gone over the top with fillers and teeth etc but she edits herself to look bad. like those cheekbones and chin belong to michael jackson so what are they doing on you cinzia. the original pic is probably way nicer

Reactions: 9
I was just watching one of their get ready with me’s for a throwback and it made me think I need some new makeup brushes, does anyone have any they’d recommend? A full set
I just got a delivery of peaches and cream brushes and they’re amazing- however I live in Ireland and had to pay €30 customs 😰

I think this filter / face tune makes her face look bloated/ puffy and animalistic. Can't believe she thinks this looks good.

I've noticed that it the same exact editing on each picture, so I'm guessing it's a filter.
i think it’s faceapp, literally all influencers who use it end up with the exact same face

Reactions: 17
I’ve recently been isolating, so I’ve been binge watching the girls videos. Their old content is the best, I can’t lie. They’re both genuinely funny in their old videos and what they use to get up to was relatabile; going to the cinema, shopping around Zara (contemplating the prices) and eating lunch at Zizis.

Whereas now the new content is so different. In terms of how the girls interact together, I find it so awkward to watch omg. Sophia is always directing the conversation back to vlog, cutting off Cinzia and will say things like “let us know in the comments guys” or “so on the vlog today guys we’re gonna…” she just cuts Cinzia off, and I personally cringe watching it.

it does seem like the girls are just purely business, I hope That I’m wrong and there old friendship is still there but you can tell they irritate one another. I much prefer Cinzia’s nature over Sophia…Cinzia seems more down to earth whereas Sophia is always pulling that side eye…

Reactions: 30
ooh i want this (with my initial). anybody ordered from here before?
sorry idk if anyone's already replied to this !! but I love my adinas jewellery (A ring and a necklace), only thing is u have to pay import tax :/ think it adds on about £20-30

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Their first NY vlog just popped on automatically and I can't believe the amount of words and brand names they mispronounce... Have they ever mentioned being dyslexic or something? They literally switch the order of letters constantly! They said 'Monica ViAnder' instead of 'Monica ViNader' like 10 times in a row😂 and let's not forget of 'Pangea' instead of Pangaia...

Nothing wrong if they are indeed dyslexic, but I've got the feeling that in their case it's more about being uneducated/not being bothered. Like Sophia couldn't pronounce Aimé Leon Dore when she's been lusting after their collaboration with New Balance for months lol.

Reactions: 19
Their first NY vlog just popped on automatically and I can't believe the amount of words and brand names they mispronounce... Have they ever mentioned being dyslexic or something? They literally switch the order of letters constantly! They said 'Monica ViAnder' instead of 'Monica ViNader' like 10 times in a row😂 and let's not forget of 'Pangea' instead of Pangaia...

Nothing wrong if they are indeed dyslexic, but I've got the feeling that in their case it's more about being uneducated/not being bothered. Like Sophia couldn't pronounce Aimé Leon Dore when she's been lusting after their collaboration with New Balance for months lol.
Yeah they’re just unbothered and pronounce how they think. The Monica Vinader one got me cause there’s no reason to think it should be pronounced that way 😭

Reactions: 8
She will look so much better without the lip filler. She really doesn't need it. Wonder if she will het them re-filled?
I think she is getting them dissolved just to get them done again. She must’ve went to get a top up and for once it was someone sensible who said no more !

Reactions: 29
She will look so much better without the lip filler. She really doesn't need it. Wonder if she will het them re-filled?
Yeah she mentioned in the vlog she "didn't know" people get them dissolved and re-filled every few months but Cinzia kept filling hers and it migrated a veryyy long time ago so I think she got done dirty by whoever was filling her lips beforehand. It's also common sense so idk why she didn't take action sooner

I do think someone influenced her to make this decision buttttt it'll probably be the best decision she's made! She's going to look very different as her lips were always so prominent and trout pout-ish

Reactions: 13
Yeah she mentioned in the vlog she "didn't know" people get them dissolved and re-filled every few months but Cinzia kept filling hers and it migrated a veryyy long time ago so I think she got done dirty by whoever was filling her lips beforehand. It's also common sense so idk why she didn't take action sooner

I do think someone influenced her to make this decision buttttt it'll probably be the best decision she's made! She's going to look very different as her lips were always so prominent and trout pout-ish
And if you get them done properly you won’t have to dissolve often at all! sorry but even hers when she first did it looked migrated rubber and duck-ish immediately so not properly at all,

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.