Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia really out here trying to break her back
She literally has no identity of her own. This whole dress / dark haired bob is literally just copying of kourtney kardash. Her whole personality / internet persona is just copy everyone else

Reactions: 33
She literally has no identity of her own. This whole dress / dark haired bob is literally just copying of kourtney kardash. Her whole personality / internet persona is just copy everyone else
Agree Cinzia’s look is defo Kourtney inspired. But think she’s looking the best she has in while or maybe she’s learned a new face tune hack 🤥

Reactions: 8
If you go on the website “companies house”, click on “find information” and type in “Sophia and Cinzia”, you can see their business accounts and how much money they made over the past couple of years.
I do this for most influencers/celebs I'm so nosy so It’s so interesting to snoop!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Sophia is low-key bitter shes left in England on her own whilst Cinzia is off gallivanting round Italy due to the amount of times she’s mentioned she’s on her own in her stories

Reactions: 19
Maybe Motel ????
I don’t think so, based on Olivia Neil’s motel rocks where they never pay for a location or makeup or anything they literally just take pics on an iPhone outside petrol stations it’s so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think Sophia is low-key bitter shes left in England on her own whilst Cinzia is off gallivanting round Italy due to the amount of times she’s mentioned she’s on her own in her stories
Unless Sophia is having bf troubles

Reactions: 17
Kourtney is engaged, Kylie is pregnant, will Cinzia follow suit and give us a big bang before the year is done by copying her idols 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Unless Sophia is having bf troubles
Yeah you could be right. Sophia seems quite high maintenance which is not me parring her off because I am too but when she was talking about how she felt betrayed that her boyfriend watched Squid Game without her :ROFLMAO: seems like something Sophia would throw a tantrum about

When Cinzia mentioned "your boyfriend" she pulled this face lmaoooo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kourtney is engaged, Kylie is pregnant, will Cinzia follow suit and give us a big bang before the year is done by copying her idols 🤣
but I thought they weren’t going to be dating or having kids until their 30s LOL I actually cannot imagine her pregnant like she would be doing EVERYTHING for the aesthetic it would be exhausting I’m sure she’d realise after a few months she’s not rich enough to make motherhood as glamorous as Kylie and kourtney who have nannies who do everything for them and makeup artists and personal trainers on call every day

not to mention she does not come across as mature enough to be a parent but I guess most girls grow up during pregnancy but I just cannot imagine her looking after someone else when her life seems so shallow

Reactions: 23
Yeah you could be right. Sophia seems quite high maintenance which is not me parring her off because I am too but when she was talking about how she felt betrayed that her boyfriend watched Squid Game without her :ROFLMAO: seems like something Sophia would throw a tantrum about

When Cinzia mentioned "your boyfriend" she pulled this face lmaoooo
Sophia always does this face she thinks shes better than everyone

Reactions: 32
As someone with an ED cinzia’s obsession with caprese salads is bleeping insane. Does she eat anything else? Seriously…

Reactions: 10
If I was Sophia I would be so annoyed, I wonder what cinzia actually does apart from taking instagram pictures. She doesn’t edit the YouTube videos, or anything, I mean maybe she scrolls through Pinterest to steal pictures for the TGB, but I’ve noticed a pattern that every Friday almost Sophia will be stuck having to edit the footage of their video whilst cinzia whisks her self off to London or on a trip with her boyfriend or someone, and that would annoy me so much if I had to sit and work for hours, because editing can take hours whilst my business partner did nothing. Sophia is always going over to her house to film or to do Ads, to me cinzia is just so beyond lazy, and if she’s in charge on the thumbnails.. yikes.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.