Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone find their apartment? Let must’ve been agreed in the last week or so, it’s almost fully furnished I think, is a flat and has 3 bathrooms. Also think it’ll be notting hill area

Do your wizardry 🤣

I’ve found a potential that’s £4312 a month 😩😩

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does their podcast never appear right away on my apple app?? Still not there yet ffs

Reactions: 1
sophia has been like a lost puppy the whole time cinzia has been in italy. it’s like she doesn’t know what to do, has no purpose??

Reactions: 39
Can someone find their apartment? Let must’ve been agreed in the last week or so, it’s almost fully furnished I think, is a flat and has 3 bathrooms. Also think it’ll be notting hill area

Do your wizardry 🤣

I’ve found a potential that’s £4312 a month 😩😩
3 bathrooms...there's only two of them...I want to be rich

• Wow
Reactions: 20
sophia has been like a lost puppy the whole time cinzia has been in italy. it’s like she doesn’t know what to do, has no purpose??
seriously...it's painful to watch. Its like she doesn't know what to do when you can't go out to eat in the same london restaurant everyday and order the same acai bowl every morning...

Reactions: 25
I remember the first video i watched of them , was the vegan pizza one , no lie thought they was about 30 years old yappin on trying act younger , annoyed the crap outta me , now they have a whole new face and no new content
first video i watched was them trying vegan food in the drive thrus and i genuinely thought they was about 25/26 living in their own homes 🤣 i was 19 and shocked when i found out they was only 20 and 21 and still lived at home (nothing wrong with that as i'm the same now they just seemed a lot more put together at the time hahahaha) genuinely feel like they've aged backwards

Reactions: 7
Isn't the lacehouse club that cinzia's ex promote/works in?? Not suprised tbh im getting that vibe from lewis anyways
Yep! They’re known for being dodgy. People pay for tables etc then don’t get let in as it’s “full”. The bouncers / security basically let in whoever they fancy and all the promoters are sleazy

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"don't be messy" - feel bad for the cleaner that they will inevitably get lol :( fake tan on the walls, hairs stuck to the shower, bikini sticker on the wall, dirty kickers on the floor
I feel like them living together is going to get messy, no pun intended lol

I can imagine the two of them getting on each others skin a lot by spending tooo much time together. Sophia gets really snappy and makes bitchy remarks too 😂 having space away from each other is healthy and now that they got a flat in London and boyfriends there it doesn't seem like they'll be going to their individual homes a lot? sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen😩

Reactions: 41
Her editing is getting so bad 😬😬😬 she really does have body issues and she needs someone to step in and say something
how can she magically create a new face and features but cant fix her tan using facetune. looking like 50 shades of st moritz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't the lacehouse club that cinzia's ex promote/works in?? Not suprised tbh im getting that vibe from lewis anyways
I think it’s great that spiking etc it’s being called out but I’m in the medical field and it’s not possible to test positive for HIV in a matter of days, it takes weeks to even be detectable sometimes months! Not trying to minimise the injections and the risk they’d definitely have but it’s important to have the facts and stop the spread of misinformation x

also I’m genuinely stunned at the patchy fake tan and overly edited photo - I find it so hard to believe that we are progressing at all when it comes to calling out this type of behaviour in the influencing community. The fact that the comments are made up of young girls and women is heartbreaking as this is the standard theyll set themselves up for even though it’s not real.

Reactions: 8
Why do they always fail with Halloween outfits. Every. Single. Year. Give it up now because how can you not commit to that with all the talk that they give its embarrassing after all these years.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.