Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ak113

I really thought they were going to give us cute classy looks but if they're starting off with CARGO TROUSERS in PARIS then I literally have no hope for them 😂

This was only 2 years ago! How they used to do ad's for Shein too - they would never now. Miss their relatable trendy outfits, we won't ever get that back
They look classier in 20€ blazer from shein then in 200€ shirt from jacquemus,money really can't buy style

Reactions: 102

hellokitty78

sophias bf is just my idea of a nightmare, I know you girlies loved Christian and I’ll admit he was handsome but I work with these stale pale Tory boys all day and I could never share a bed with one 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

geminigally

48064EE1-81EC-4207-A9FF-ABB82CECDEC4.jpeg
9E815292-ABAA-40A8-B0BA-5A4A4165EEC4.jpeg

currently laughing to myself looking at the faces of the locals reacting to the girls taking their 🥺🥖🇫🇷pics lol

• Haha
Reactions: 84

teastains24

Chatty Member
What do they know about navigating your teens and twenties? They’ve lived the most unrealistic, privileged lives ever. They have no work ethic, they put no effort into their content or even doing a good job at being an influencer building a relationship with their audience. They take quick cash grabs. They do sell-out cheap collabs. They lie on their podcast. They pretend they love being single but are crippled by that reality. I don’t know why anyone would go to them for advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 84