Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one of them is going away why can't they pre film videos and I know it may be boring but why can't either of them vlog whilst the other is away. Sophia could do a home update or a weekly vlog or even Cinzia vlog when she's with her family just something as its lazy to just say not filming when their location doesn't matter for their job.

Not specific to them but I hate when influencers say cosy night in, as it's just a night in, why you trying to make it sound aesthically pleasing. Wow you lit a candle well done.

Reactions: 28
she really fetishises black men and no doubt mixed race babies behind closed doors too. it actually angers me as i am white and in an interracial relationship with a black man, and sometimes i think some people automatically assume i'm fetishising him or after mixed race kids (which is not on the agenda im 23 lol), when its just a case of me happening to fall in love with someone that is black like many people, and its legit all thanks to corny girls like cinzia who openly talk about wanting a mixed race man and try to appear racially ambiguous, making it in to a fashion trend or something to be seen as aesthetic.

also i only have a small insta following but i try my best always to be an ally to the black community and educate myself on certain things my bf goes through in relation to his race and what i can do to understand and help in anyway, which is legit the bare minimum, and i cant see cinzia doing that at all
.... LOL

Reactions: 1
I just can't get my head around the excessive launches one after the other? Like first of all the card game, barely any promo, then onto slazenger (lol), more card game, Nicki studios, then tgb merch, then book?? Like are u gonna let any of these launches land before you move onto the next or are you just churning rubbish out because u can??

Also correct me if im wrong but did they have an entire photoshoot to release one tracksuit??
This!! And why are they ALWAYS releasing hoodies and joggers? I mean Nicki studios and then tgb merch right after, both drops consisting of very similar items? Why not release something different for once, I just don't get it.

Reactions: 16
If you go on the website “companies house”, click on “find information” and type in “Sophia and Cinzia”, you can see their business accounts and how much money they made over the past couple of years.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This!! And why are they ALWAYS releasing hoodies and joggers? I mean Nicki studios and then tgb merch right after, both drops consisting of very similar items? Why not release something different for once, I just don't get it.
Tgb merch hasn’t even sold out, which is understandable since their promotion of it was literally one story each. Don’t think there’s even one picture of them wearing their own merch. But why not promote merch over launching a book which is coming out in a years time!?
1AADA4CD-E307-4396-AC42-6F967ADED9C4.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.