Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was talking about how she felt betrayed that her boyfriend watched Squid Game without her
What do they expect having long distance relationships? I was in one for 5 years literally the same distance as them and it is so hard, you have to put in much more effort than a usual relationship. I know they go to London every chance they get, but it’s still not the same

Reactions: 13
I’m either too old or too poor to know what this is?
Her rolex box from the rolex she's be subtly flexing for weeks now 🙄

Edit sorry that sounded so rude!! Im rolling my eyes at her being so out of touch lol not at your question xxx

Reactions: 40
Her rolex box from the rolex she's be subtly flexing for weeks now 🙄

Edit sorry that sounded so rude!! Im rolling my eyes at her being so out of touch lol not at your question xxx
Oh what?! Yeah we knew about that weeks ago 😂

No worries, I didn’t think it was at me ☺💕

Reactions: 9
I actually cannot bear the videos of them at photoshoots they’re so rigid and gormless omfg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually cannot bear the videos of them at photoshoots they’re so rigid and gormless omfg
honestly they look so stiff and change poses way too fast! like aren't you supposed to make subtle adjustments and move slowly? how is the photographer supposed to keep up with them and get good shots when they move like that?

Reactions: 19
Do not wanna post it here because she’s quite young but that recent pic of Marianna is soooo pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do not wanna post it here because she’s quite young but that recent pic of Marianna is soooo pretty!
Shes stunning and her eyes are piercing! I love how she's a teen, but looks like just a normal kid, not one of those overgrown, oversexualised teens. Because this generation of kids are definitely growing up quicker than before (I sound so old) but she seems normal. Especially with the sisters she has, she could easily look like one of them, but she doesn't.

Edit: looked through her profile and she's 18! Woah, thought much younger (like 14 max lol), which is refreshing to see an 18 year old dress like how I did at that age 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Who is this 😐 editing your body is one thing using a whole face app is another, she’s had filler/ teeth tit like it’s not fair you can afford to look how you want through surgery. You have an influence and you’re just being a massive bleeping liar it’s so infuriating.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Who is this 😐 editing your body is one thing using a whole face app is another, she’s had filler/ teeth tit like it’s not fair you can afford to look how you want through surgery. You have an influence and you’re just being a massive bleeping liar it’s so infuriating.
The thing is she doesn’t even look like this. It’s just extensive editing and face tuning, it’s honestly really messed up that no one is telling her she doesn’t look like this in her real life

Reactions: 40
this is so scary lol her face doesn't even look real how can she post this with confidence

Reactions: 51
No but why does cinzia insist on covering her face in every ad she does? It just looks so awkward, can she not just advertise the products without her being in it at all?

Reactions: 39
No but why does cinzia insist on covering her face in every ad she does? It just looks so awkward, can she not just advertise the products without her being in it at all?
Feel like we should be able to report such photoshopping or someone should call her out for it because it's actually very damaging

Reactions: 22
Hiding her face cos she doesn’t actually look like what she does on instagram grid lol

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.