Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
770EA5D3-8A3F-413F-8E46-87AC82EB281C.jpeg
Most recent instagram vs most recent youtube video. Most of us look different without makeup but this is a completely different person. Does she not realise she has young impressionable girls watching and following her every move! I desperately hope she’s called out in the comments😩

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Sophia & Cinzia #26: Their trip to Paris? Nothing new. Cinzia’s Face got us like.. WHO? Writing a book without a CLUE.

...it’s probably too long though 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sophia & Cinzia #26 Book is yet another scam, whose face is that on the gram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I just don't get all the pictures of eating pasta, having ice cream and then posting designer stuff, I mean each to their own in a way but if you didn't buy why post we've all seen designer stores before. It's just showy and again to fit a certain aesthetic, it's just so boring. SORRY BUT THAT EDITING IS TOO MUCH!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!! How can you go that far and not think I don't look like myself. Its just blatantly obvious and there's really no need. Again it's the comments that will be hyping her up but it's just ott.

Reactions: 21
As someone with an ED cinzia’s obsession with caprese salads is bleeping insane. Does she eat anything else? Seriously…
i have an ED too and questionable food habits and even i wouldn't eat that tit every day lol

Reactions: 7
i really hope people become more clued up about how scarily realistic these editing apps are getting, seeing all these young girls commenting that she’s had a ‘glow up’ or that she ‘looks like a doll🥺’ really breaks my heart because they clearly look up to her !!! influencers should definitely have to disclose edited photos just like they do with ads and gifted things in my opinion, makes me so angry

Attachments

Reactions: 27
i really hope people become more clued up about how scarily realistic these editing apps are getting, seeing all these young girls commenting that she’s had a ‘glow up’ or that she ‘looks like a doll🥺’ really breaks my heart because they clearly look up to her !!! influencers should definitely have to disclose edited photos just like they do with ads and gifted things in my opinion, makes me so angry
Cinzia truly has one of the most striking, beautiful faces on YouTube (thinking of that clip where she has her natural hair, freckles, no fake tan, no makeup relatively recently) and it’s such a shame that she’s fallen prey to Instagram baddie culture

Reactions: 26
I remember the first video i watched of them , was the vegan pizza one , no lie thought they was about 30 years old yappin on trying act younger , annoyed the crap outta me , now they have a whole new face and no new content

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me who thinks that Sophia announced her whole boyfriend thing super prematurely? Perhaps because Cinzia was sick of hiding her man who she’s been with for months. I hope her relationship is ok but you never know esp when you haven’t been dating for a while

If I was a public figure I would wait way longer before announcing a new partner but maybe that’s just me

Also if that is the case it’s so so sad they feel they have to do everything together and at the same time :(

Reactions: 34
Weeing at them saying they’re celeb magnets, huns…. We’ve seen the vlogs, we all know you’re too scared to even go up and say hi to someone phahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
New podcast reveals they’re “London residents” lol
‘For those of you that don’t know we spend time in London for “work” oh let’s not forget “pleasure”’ both said boyfriends so assume Sophia and her boy are still on lol

‘For those of you that don’t know we spend time in London for “work” oh let’s not forget “pleasure”’ both said boyfriends so assume Sophia and her boy are still on lol
Don’t get it, why don’t they just go stay with their bf’s when they’re in london??? What was the point in them buying houses/flats in Nottingham and spending a load of money making them look “aesthetic” and how they want them when they’re NEVER there. Makes no sense, just shows they believe they can throw money about like it’s nothing lmao

Reactions: 9
If they're London residents, why is Sophia moping round her house in Nottingham while Cinzia is in Italy? So weird.
Probably can’t bare to be alone without her bestie boo 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.