Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I heard they’re going on holiday together to Dubai.. LOL. Not a fan of Sophia, bet she still thinks he’s obsessed with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah I heard they’re going on holiday together to Dubai.. LOL. Not a fan of Sophia, bet she still thinks he’s obsessed with her
What’s she like? Does she seem nice enough or is his type just bitchy blonde girls? (As we all know by now Sophia is a bit of a witch)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find the caption so random like yeah God forbid she'd ever drink a cocktail.... not the CEO of a drinking game 😂 😂

unless she's trying to give us subliminal messages 🤰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What’s she like? Does she seem nice enough or is his type just bitchy blonde girls? (As we all know by now Sophia is a bit of a witch)
Yeah she’s honestly so nice. The vibes I get from her anyway, she’s the complete opposite of Sophia personality wise, not bitchy or stuck up

Reactions: 6
Did anyone follow her / message her? Cus if not then there’s a high chance that she reads this thread cus what are the chances she goes private after she’s mentioned on here lols

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She might have noticed quite a lot more people watching her stories and put two and two together maybe??? I would probably go private as well tbh 🤣 I don’t blame her
same Didn’t one of their cards from the game say “message your exes new girl” or something. Bet she’s on edge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sure somebody said Cinzia is using the face app. And she 10000% is, lol it’s gone from extreme editing and smoothing to a whole new face. Scary

Reactions: 28
same Didn’t one of their cards from the game say “message your exes new girl” or something. Bet she’s on edge 🤣🤣
Oh my god yes it did !! Imagine. Sophia defiantly wouldn’t do this though, both of them very much don’t have any balls to do that

Reactions: 14
Why have Cinzia and Lidia both uploaded the same boring photo of ice cream 😭 they’re in Sorrento and that’s the best they can do?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg I literally just went on that Catherine’s insta, refreshed the page and she’s gone private now
She posts pictures like she’s an influencer so probably won’t stay private for long haha.
Hope they’re happy though!! Do we know what Sophia’s new beau looks like?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.