Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
774FAD21-A7EF-499F-AF54-E2583A8FEB2E.png

oh no… Jacquemus just posted chinzia’s pic. And on story too. Granted it’s not credited (yet) but her ego won’t know how to cope lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Looool not Sophia saying "we are returning BACK to our hometown, back to London bitches" someone give these girls a reality check you're from Nottingham love :rolleyes:

same not to judge someone on appearance but....it's giving making or finding sexist/homophobic/racist jokes funny, disrespecting women to show off to his friends big tory energy

I know we don't know him but I would HOPE if he was like that she'd call him out and not stand for it or brush off a racist joke bc it's her bf and she loves him, sorry not to judge but I've had lots of friends who have had rugby boys or MIC types as boyfriends and they're literally all like that
Sophia seems like the type of girl who would laugh along even if she doesnt find it funny she gives me pick me energy

• Heart

treelaptop

VIP Member
How boring are their stories, just photos of dinner tables, their shoes, a building, a street. They never post selfies together on them or them two talking instead of a picture. a video would be so much more engaging even if it was just “so this morning where walking to breakfast down this little street look how cute it is” like usually when influencers are away im so curious and jealous or it makes me want to visit but they have a special talent of been able to make every single city they vist seem like the exact same place.

Reactions: 60

ChatNoir

Just finished their last vlog and where are all the extravagant Paris outfits we've seen on instagram? We all know that they wear them for the pic and then rush to change, but at least seeing the process would be more entertaining than watching them restaurant hop and chat on their hotel room... Funny that they don't even mention it either, there's like this huge division between their instagram persona and their youtube which is sooo weird.

Reactions: 59
is it bad that i like this bag? The others ones they brought with them were terrible but what’s everyone’s thoughts on this one?

I think sophias nose is drooping, it’s obvious from the side. Could be possibly from not enough cartilage to support the nose. Happened to a friend of mine who’s surgeon did a poor job and it only gets worse.
i like it but it reminds me of like a flute carrier or something

• Haha

saweetie

Chatty Member
is she taking the piss with this? ik it’s literally just a plane but she just came back from paris and she’s already 🥺 emoji’ing. get a grip, most people haven’t had the luxury of going on holiday for years because of the pandemic, and they certainly don’t live the life or riley in the meantime like these workshy clowns

pissed me off when they were crying about having to leave france too, as if they won’t be on holiday somewhere else in a months time knowing them? respectfully, shut the fuck up and have some gratitude for once

Attachments

Last edited:

coyotejam

1633119394273.png

They ordered all of this just because they thought it was free!! even if it was why would you wanna waste so much

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Cabbagepatchbaby

I will never understand why the girls don't do merch like dressing gowns and pj's like stuff that actually goes with the bathroom theme

Tea4u

VIP Member
So they don’t drink anything but Coke on holidays etc but on dates they’re always drinking and drunk.. why not just be yourself