Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll never know what these girls truly do or what they earn because everything is hush hush hush, they could let us in or give knowledge but they don't .They speak and waffle so much to make it look like they give us stuff but it's crumbs. They go on as if they are celebs. If its always a why do we breathe or random questions like that to fill up time then I have no hope. These vlogs ain't what they used to be, and I knew when they got called out, they'd try and use travel vlogs as just wait on it we'll deliver and they haven't even their content in the first lockdown was so much better. How can they say they wish they had more time to cook and have hobbies. It still annoys me as they have the money and time to invest into things and they don't and complain when they are lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cinzia 100% bought that top for a photo and the name, she looks so uncomfortable fidgeting with it and looks like it’s gonna expose her any moment, yikes

Reactions: 12
Cinzia's reaction to Sophia's birthday present was so underwhelming! No hug and or a genuine "thank you" I don't think she was that impressed

If anyone hasn't watched the vlog yet it's a black version of the "Ciao Bella" Amina Muaddi bag she already owns, no thought process whatsoever just .. "I thought let me buy it with my own money instead of yours" 😭 that is so peak

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
1633119394273.png

They ordered all of this just because they thought it was free!! even if it was why would you wanna waste so much

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Selfridges has a section where you can rent clothes. Not sure you can do it in the shop but can defo do it online. Maybe they pick it up in store hence why they are always in there!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Selfridges has a section where you can rent clothes. Not sure you can do it in the shop but can defo do it online. Maybe they pick it up in store hence why they are always in there!
You can do it in store too!

Reactions: 7
I’m not reading the thread till I finish the vlog but so far all I can say is that birthday gift is so tit 🤣😭😭 that bag looks like it’s £5 perhaps even on clearance to £3.50 ????? Why do you like that Cinzia ?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love how they tried to hype up the ‘Ciao Bella’ bag because it’s so ‘Parisian’ 🥴

and that pink top is horrific. Nipple to the wind!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I am actually sad with what they've become at this point - they are just living such unrealistic lives now. I think that a lot of their following liked them initially because they were just genuine normal girls that people could relate to. However, they are too fake now and tbh it's just hard to watch a lot of the time. They spend an insane amount of money on clothes which is so unattainable for most of their audience (people still in school, uni students, low-paying jobs etc) and Sophia in particular is such a wannabe posh Londoner - she would kill to get on Made in Chelsea. I feel like there's just no going back at this point so I've unfollowed them both sadly because they are no longer themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
View attachment 790271
They ordered all of this just because they thought it was free!! even if it was why would you wanna waste so much
Shows their true characters. They thought it was free so they didn't care about wasting this food for an IG story opportunity. Selfish humans.

When I think about people who are genuinely starving, or homeless people, it makes me sick how someone can PURPOSELY waste food. I'm actually really disappointed with this.

Reactions: 57
I can’t believe it’s their last night in Paris and they literally did nothing other than eat in pretentious restaurants and take pictures around the Eiffel Tower. No museums, all the amazing palaces they could of gone to, areas rich in art and culture and authentic towns like Montmartre! So disappointed

Reactions: 46
View attachment 789880

sophia has definitely got her lips done. But also - may be an unpopular opinion, however she’s just not pretty. Like not at all hahaha. Not even after the nose job. Very average looking
I agree. Nothing unique / special / even remotely unique BUT unfortunately for all of us mere mortals her body is banging 😂😭

Reactions: 5
The amount of business Ideas i have for them, that could land them in forbes and multi-millionaires... omg. It's like they do everything but leverage the audiences they've built. And i'm sorry but their management is tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Love how they tried to hype up the ‘Ciao Bella’ bag because it’s so ‘Parisian’ 🥴

and that pink top is horrific. Nipple to the wind!!!
I laughed when Sophia called it “Parisian”- it literally says Ciao Bella🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.