Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseycddc

Think the beat up barbie Halloween costume that was discussed was absolutely disgraceful, you would think with the current climate and around woman being unsafe in their environments they would have left that out. It really does show they have no thoughts inside their airheads

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

hellokitty78

Sophia would be foaming at the mouth if she attended this conference, so many potential boyfs!!

2123877D-A790-4B52-A191-A717635D5EDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

ogbblol

Chatty Member
A book from 2 girls who didn’t know Scotland was part of the UK I’m fucking pissing

• Haha
Reactions: 75

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Sophia & Cinzia #26 Writing a book but Cinzia can’t read, relatable content is all we want and need

• Haha
Reactions: 73

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
The fact that they kept saying the "ciao bella" bag is sooooo Parisian.....Cinzia, my oh so Italian babe, what??

• Haha
Reactions: 72

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
when they said they were watching a french gossip girl when it's literally just the new series, and it's american set in new york :ROFLMAO: they are in their own world

• Haha
Reactions: 72

random123sc

Who is this 😐 editing your body is one thing using a whole face app is another, she’s had filler/ teeth shit like it’s not fair you can afford to look how you want through surgery. You have an influence and you’re just being a massive fucking liar it’s so infuriating.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I’m very envious. Couldn’t care for designer clothes but I’m a sucker for a luxurious hotel

Reactions: 71

llbbtatt

It's interesting how they only start talking about renting after mellissa said it was ok.... makes me wonder what else they flex on their stories was rented??
maybe they arent as boujee as we thought ladies and gents...

Reactions: 70

mimifitz

I know they did not go to Paris just to stay at cafes and eat brunch at their hotel ??? during FASHION WEEK as 'fashion' influencers???? They could go to the museum, collab with french creators,create a guide of the cool places to visit there, autumn lookbook... I mean they literally have an agency and people working with them the bar is so low I -

I mean I understand that it's a birthday trip but still if you're going to do the same activities you do back home what is the point

Reactions: 70

majornan

770EA5D3-8A3F-413F-8E46-87AC82EB281C.jpeg
Most recent instagram vs most recent youtube video. Most of us look different without makeup but this is a completely different person. Does she not realise she has young impressionable girls watching and following her every move! I desperately hope she’s called out in the comments😩

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Cabbagepatchbaby

A youtuber book feels very 2014/2015 like please bare with me while I get my skater skirt and creepers on to go get frilly socks from topshop

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Jadew

Chatty Member
View attachment 784761
Looks like the Shangri-La
£750 per night
I can confirm, yes this is the hotel they’re at!

What really pissed me off is they’re lying around 19 mins in bed at 8pm on their first night jn Paris complaining that they can’t find anywhere to go for dinner because everywhere they want to go is ‘fully booked’ because it’s Paris Fashion week……. Just be like the rest of us and go and walk around and find a nice local normal restaurant. Everything they do and everywhere they eat has to fit a certain ‘aesthetic’. Paris has TONNES of cool restaurants

Last edited:
Reactions: 68