Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry off topic, is everyone's WhatsApp and Facebook also down? Or just mine 🤔
yeah they're all owned by facebook so it's an outage across everything

I just know Cinzia is frantic that Insta is down lmao
I had to write an article for work today about signs you need a social media break and one was about panicking if you can't check it...remind me to DM it to her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cinzia right now:

20201201_034017.jpg

20201003_153551.jpg

On a serious note, I hate the way social media has taken over our lives. We (some people) need to remember who we were before it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well we all know they're both shitting bricks right now as Insta is one their main source of income right now 😂 In times like this it makes you grateful to have a 9-5 job... kinda 😅

Guess their overly edited pretentious pictures will have to wait x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well we all know they're both shitting bricks right now as Insta is one their main source of income right now 😂 In times like this it makes you grateful to have a 9-5 job... kinda 😅

Guess their overly edited pretentious pictures will have to wait x
And LinkedIn is still up and running for us 9-5 girlies 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 53
While IG is down, anyone interested in watching this commentary video about the Kardashians? Highlights how corrupt they are and Cinzia just blindly follows them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
While IG is down, anyone interested in watching this commentary video about the Kardashians? Highlights how corrupt they are and Cinzia just blindly follows them.

awwww man I’m not even gonna lie I really like the kardashians lolllll but I’ll watch cos I love me some drama 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.