Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Sophia in these!!
I don't really understand what she is trying to do here?? it's giving me summer in LA vibes :( I feel like both Sophia and Cinzia struggled pulling nice outfits together.. even a autumnal co-ord suit set would have been pretty!

Reactions: 33
I don't really understand what she is trying to do here?? it's giving me summer in LA vibes :( I feel like both Sophia and Cinzia struggled pulling nice outfits together.. even a autumnal co-ord suit set would have been pretty!
they dress so weirdly in paris. Like paris is high fashion, NEVER showy, always classic, covered up etc. there’s literally books about dressing like a Parisian they’re so weird all the time. Idk sits so weird with me.

Reactions: 30
It would make sense to do like towels, bathrobes, eye mask, stuff you’d find in a bathroom, even like condoms hahahahaha and tampons and stuff like be really creative, stuff you’d find in a club bathroom! Since that’s what it’s based on, just girly things like hair bobbles etc i think it might have to do with their lack of logic and common sense but who am I to judge xxx
They’re just desperate to seen releasing ‘cool’ merch and even if the quality is good how many more pairs of joggers/hoodies do they plan on releasing 😂 (also your ideas are so good!!!! Please be my manager) I’ve found the whole evolution of their fashion sense really odd (don’t get me wrong I know people grow out of things/change) but they just move with the trends and I don’t find them to have a particularly unique style. *side note* actually thought Sophia looked so chic in those photos posted of the thread of their old Paris trip it just suits her so much!

everyone is conned into thinking they dress well but I think more money gives you the ability to actually consider shopping at stores you don’t find on the high street, better quality/less common items. a lot of their looks are actually quite repetitive/duplicate stuff we’ve all already seen on 10 other influencers eg I see Sophia in a blazer suit every other week and she looks gorgeous in that corset but again where is the originality (Mikai Mcdermott wore that exact outfit better) it’s not wrong to know what kind of works for you but if they were serious about going to fashion school then boy oh boy 💀 I don’t see them wanting to actually make it a craft and further it other than taking nice pictures for Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These Paris outfits should of been illegal and got them banned from ever entering ever again😂😂. I know you all love the recent outfits and that’s probs because they’re both achievable looks but the one time they could of worn slightly extra outfits and they look more basic then they do on a London weekend?? HUH!? I’m just confused af because it’s just not giving.. like nothing. Not even 10%

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They’re just desperate to seen releasing ‘cool’ merch and even if the quality is good how many more pairs of joggers/hoodies do they plan on releasing 😂 (also your ideas are so good!!!! Please be my manager) I’ve found the whole evolution of their fashion sense really odd (don’t get me wrong I know people grow out of things/change) but they just move with the trends and I don’t find them to have a particularly unique style. *side note* actually thought Sophia looked so chic in those photos posted of the thread of their old Paris trip it just suits her so much!

everyone is conned into thinking they dress well but I think more money gives you the ability to actually consider shopping at stores you don’t find on the high street, better quality/less common items. a lot of their looks are actually quite repetitive/duplicate stuff we’ve all already seen on 10 other influencers eg I see Sophia in a blazer suit every other week and she looks gorgeous in that corset but again where is the originality (Mikai Mcdermott wore that exact outfit better) it’s not wrong to know what kind of works for you but if they were serious about going to fashion school then boy oh boy 💀 I don’t see them wanting to actually make it a craft and further it other than taking nice pictures for Instagram
totally agree! Their style is just typical of that Instagram look, I think. Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy some outfits they wear, I love when they wear ‘normal’ clothes like blazers, bomber jackets, just normal every day outfits, Sophia tends to show more of that than cinzia. Their Instagrams are just not a true reflection of their actual style anymore, it’s all about engagement, likes and comments - what gets them the most likes and shares. I guess that’s why they rent clothes because why buy it if you wouldn’t actually wear it, and only are going to take pics in it even though to me that’s comes across as so fake and creates no relationship with your followers or real engagement if you’re purposely renting or buying designer pieces because you know showing money and designer items gets you higher engagement on photos rather than actually just showing your true style and life, which in the long run will help build a consistent and reliable following. Their older posts when they used to dress how they actually wanted to dress and didn’t care about likes were so much more of a reflection of their true style, I miss it tbh but I think it’s long gone, and the more people keep interacting and engaging, the longer it’s going to go on for but there will be a turning point where people start to become more aware and eventually unfollow because they no longer can relate to them. The instagram algorithm changes all the time, I’ve not been interacting with their posts in a long time or liking or watching their stories at all really so they no longer show on my feed

Reactions: 14
9B52345A-4E93-4DA0-95D7-F4B59A4BA38A.png
why is that ugly airbnb they stayed in on my pinterest… the line of shoes they made… the white heart.. it’s all there😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
New merch is out next Wednesday. They say in the new podcast ep

Reactions: 4
New podcast ep - Sophia: "I associate Paris with school trips and a trip with my ex" Cinzia: *fake vomits* Sophia: "and all my trips to Paris were tit and boring".
What is wrong with these girls?! Fair enough if Christian was an asshole/cheater or worse but from what they've said he wasn't bad at all. Sophia just got bored with the relationship so where does she get off speaking publicly about their time together like this and why would Cinzia make retching sounds? It's okay not to hate your exes girls and just because you're no longer together doesn't mean all your time together was bad.

Also, I may be wrong but I remember that Paris trip being a surprise for valentines day so why all the negativity for a sweet gesture? I feel bad for Christian and his family if they ever come across any of the stuff that's been said about him on the podcast (I remember Sophia being close/chummy with his mum so it could be hurtful to her too).
(I take this back if he was an asshole to her though.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
New podcast ep - Sophia: "I associate Paris with school trips and a trip with my ex" Cinzia: *fake vomits* Sophia: "and all my trips to Paris were tit and boring".
What is wrong with these girls?! Fair enough if Christian was an asshole/cheater or worse but from what they've said he wasn't bad at all. Sophia just got bored with the relationship so where does she get off speaking publicly about their time together like this and why would Cinzia make retching sounds? It's okay not to hate your exes girls and just because you're no longer together doesn't mean all your time together was bad. Also, I may be wrong but I remember that Paris trip being a surprise for valentines day so why all the negativity? Anyway, I feel bad for Christian and his family if they ever come across any of the stuff that's been said about him on the podcast (I remember Sophia being close/chummy with his mum so it could be hurtful to her too).
Just makes it look like Sophia isn’t over him the fact she’s still trying to drag him🙄

Reactions: 55
they dress so weirdly in paris. Like paris is high fashion, NEVER showy, always classic, covered up etc. there’s literally books about dressing like a Parisian they’re so weird all the time. Idk sits so weird with me.
I think nowdays Paris is everything but classic,elegant style. Only people who dress like this are tourists. I was in France for few months and outfits there is really americanized and and i never saw someone dressed Parisian and i think it's just cliche

Reactions: 10
I think nowdays Paris is everything but classic,elegant style. Only people who dress like this are tourists. I was in France for few months and outfits there is really americanized and and i never saw someone dressed Parisian and i think it's just cliche
I lived in Paris for a year when I was at uni- a good while ago now.
I always dressed smarter than I would back home. It’s more of a culture thing was my understanding.
Never mind smart I think the girls outfits were just awful. What a waste of a trip to Paris and all they wear is trainers🙄 a nice pair of loafers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that the merch is a jumper and jogger shorts?? So similar to the nicki studioss stuff and also its fkg autumn???? Joggers hoodies n slippers sleepover / cosy night in vibes is perfect to launch now. What the duck are they doing

Reactions: 22
The fact that the merch is a jumper and jogger shorts?? So similar to the nicki studioss stuff and also its fkg autumn???? Joggers hoodies n slippers sleepover / cosy night in vibes is perfect to launch now. What the duck are they doing
It looks exactly like the green and purple shorts and jumper sets they launched for “hot girl summer” like it’s actually the same tit over and over again. Not that I’m surprised by their lack of creativity, but surely their management could come up with something, ANYTHING, better than this ??!

Reactions: 14
It looks exactly like the green and purple shorts and jumper sets they launched for “hot girl summer” like it’s actually the same tit over and over again. Not that I’m surprised by their lack of creativity, but surely their management could come up with something, ANYTHING, better than this ??!
They also used the basic font embroidered the same as the game 🤢 just whats the point

Reactions: 7
idk if any of u know olivia grace herring and lovevie (i actually rlly like them) but this looks exactly like the new shop neomie drop olivia and evie just did but in a different colour … but i guess majority of sweat sets look the same so idk but just thought it was interesting

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.