Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh scrolled down Cinzias Instagram and she used to have such a distinct beauuutiful look (granted she still facetuned heavily) but even down to the way she wore her hair!! This is the cinzia that needs reviving 💔💔💔
This airport pic was my fav pic of her for so long

Reactions: 6
774FAD21-A7EF-499F-AF54-E2583A8FEB2E.png

oh no… Jacquemus just posted chinzia’s pic. And on story too. Granted it’s not credited (yet) but her ego won’t know how to cope lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I think this colab might be with a a shoe/accessories brand.. Maybe public desire or Ego?? Both based in Manchester too

Reactions: 12
Ahhhh scrolled down Cinzias Instagram and she used to have such a distinct beauuutiful look (granted she still facetuned heavily) but even down to the way she wore her hair!! This is the cinzia that needs reviving 💔💔💔
omg the way she’s bought her jaw in in that last picture 💀💀

cinzia just has something about her that sophia doesn't though, she's a lot more striking
It’s cinzias eyes, they’re more open / less hooded so she just looks more doe eyed and captivating than Sophia, Sophs still gorj tho ofc

Reactions: 11
A2799C2D-D831-41FC-AB2F-48A4F27054BB.jpeg

I’m crying guys what’s this.
Art?

liDiA’s NoT cHuBbY

Soz chubbygate remains well and truly ✨ open✨
I had a random look at Lidia a while back after reading a bit here and I actually really liked how real it seemed like she’s not edited herself tiny, idk if she does still edit but I thought it was a welcome change from Molly mae and the like at least to see a girl of a normal size

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 799564
Art?

I had a random look at Lidia a while back after reading a bit here and I actually really liked how real it seemed like she’s not edited herself tiny, idk if she does still edit but I thought it was a welcome change from Molly mae and the like at least to see a girl of a normal size
Nah if she could edit herself more she would but it would just be too bait. She edits herself a lot. The way we see her deffo isn’t the way she sees herself she thinks she’s a size 6 lol

Reactions: 19
cinzia just has something about her that sophia doesn't though, she's a lot more striking
Sophia knows how to style herself and do hrr hair but her eyes are wonky, theyre small but each eye goes downward, her nose looks weird her lips are normalish but as a whole she doesnt have beautiful facial features but she knows how to style herself.

Reactions: 17
It strikes me as ISIF part 2 - don’t think Sophia looks particularly good in this because unitards etc dont strike me as her style but the zebra skirt and pink boot combo looked really good! Who tf put Cinzia in those massive green heels omg 😮
Sophia wore a black unitard like this in a video a few months back and she looked amazing in it!

Reactions: 4
Cinzia really ain’t all that from what I’ve been reading on here. Sophias always getting compared to her even though apart from a couple unique features she’s just.. meh? I just don’t see it. If I saw either of them in a line up of girls I wouldn’t look twice at them

Reactions: 7
View attachment 799564
Art?

Believe me Lidia looks nothing like her instagram pictures,actually it's worse then Cinzias facetuning

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Believe me Lidia looks nothing like her instagram pictures,actually it's worse then Cinzias facetuning
I can't get over how they do this. Like babe there's video of you on the internet?? we know what you actually look like 😂

Reactions: 50
I don’t want this to come across as bragging myself and my husband earn 100k a year and I grew up in a household of 200ishk yes it’s a lot of money but we own an ex council house ( we bought it for 300k) and drive ( brand new) but Hondas 😂 we go on a few nice holidays a year but there’s no way we can afford loads of designer things like S and C I 100% believe they earn around 300-400k a year ( maybe more) that paris holiday would have cost at least 10k. Really hope they invest because it’s such a sad waste otherwise!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.