Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think the shoot is for? its giving Pretty Little Thing/Missguided vibes and they are in Manchester soooo... maybe a secret collab? 😲
Maybe Simmi shoes , as the footwear in this shoot are very bright and out there, out of the 2 cinzia is more like to buy them

Reactions: 3
Sophia’s relationship definitely seems more organic / relatable than Cinzia’s. All Cinzia does is walk round London shopping every day, whereas Sophia went on holiday first, has pizza nights, cinema dates, and is now on another little getaway

Reactions: 36
WTF GUYS - you could basically see all
Of Cinzia a naked arse crack when she was in the bath.
No self respect whatsoever.

Defo think it’s a shoe collab they’re doing and those ugly black heels will be in the collection.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if she has 1 friend WHO are all these unopened texts from?? I find people like this so weird

it’s unclear in this photo but it’s in the 200s
It will be stuff from tracking when parcels are coming, when the bank messages you etc etc on o2 you get a text every time u get a missed call so things like that.
SURE also she gets a lot of messages from friends and family after all she is “famousss”

Reactions: 19
OMG.. the bath scene in the new vlog 😬
Cinzia complaining about a blow dry being €200… she’s 24 and able bodied why can’t she wash/ dry/ style her hair unaided?!? Her dads a hairdresser 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t even explain the ick I feel when cinzia does Ads, she sounds genuinely so forced and uninterested in doing them, it’s soooo awkward

*also how can you love everything the brand stands for (savage x fenty) when edit your body, and your face, and blackfish??? :///// literal opposite of what this brand stands for

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What the actual duck is Cinzia doing in the bath 🤣🤣 did she forget she was being recorded? Moving around like a fish in a tank

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random question but does anyone know what foundation they use? X
Usually in their GRWM they use Nars Sheer Glow and share the same bottle because Sophia is that friend who never packs her own makeup and asks to use all of Cinzia’s. However Soph has used the Hourglass Vanish stick a few times too

Reactions: 8
Looool not Sophia saying "we are returning BACK to our hometown, back to London witches" someone give these girls a reality check you're from Nottingham love :rolleyes:

Reactions: 61
don’t get me wrong i actually quite like the vibe of this outfit from her but how/why is not wearing trousers in autumn ??? 😭😂 i genuinely don’t get it
She probably took the pic then went back and got changed into something warmer!

Reactions: 15
"We're going back to our hometown. We're going back to London." Sophia, as much as it kills you to say, you're from Notts, love.

Also, that hotel they're in is £800 a night. I'm sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I think cinzia looks great in those fenty adverts tbf like she has a great figure and it’s sad she edits so much because she looks perfectly good and healthy and it’s nice to see an influencer with a more normal body type, obvs this is taken away when she totally edits herself tho

I can’t even explain the ick I feel when cinzia does Ads, she sounds genuinely so forced and uninterested in doing them, it’s soooo awkward

*also how can you love everything the brand stands for (savage x fenty) when edit your body, and your face, and blackfish??? :///// literal opposite of what this brand stands for
Ngl with the jesy nelson black fishing narrative going on, cinzia is not far off reaching her level, one shade darker of tan and curled hair and she’s there

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why did they even bother buying homes in Nottingham if they’re just going to be in London all the time? They could’ve just moved to London and then stayed at their parents if they wanted to go back to Notts? Not like they’re short of money for a regular train ride, just seems like such a waste particularly Sophia’s HUGE house that a family could buy and actually use

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.