Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t say this about many people, but I have genuine second hand embarrassment for them having seen their outfits IN PARIS!!! Like, how are they not embarrazzed, I 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 68

ogbblol

Chatty Member
Cinzia deffo walks like Rachel
C12E73B9-13EF-4C13-9513-5B45CE5C4E81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
i actually like this outfit (even though she's only wearing it bc it's an ad) but why's she holding a baguette pls

• Haha

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Someone here will have to buy the book on behalf of us all… I don’t mind xx but I do not want more than ONE purchased from this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milalemjave1

you guys...........the amazon book description is so funny. "embracing and falling love with being independent or single" how can they do that when they spent the whole time they were single desperately trying to find another man, desperately swiping on raya every night and every convo was about boys and dating :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and "learning how to keep your life organised and together" PARDON??? cinzia goes to sleep with damp sheets bc she couldn't be arsed drying them and they bounce from cash grab to cash grab with no real career plan or goals. i'd be so embarrassed to put my face on this if i were them

Image 14-10-2021 at 00.42.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

testycall

They paid £200 for that room service breakfast cos they thought it came free with the room 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 65
9F33E487-3D13-4DA8-8759-D354A2B9D3F2.png

Hello, 999? Yes, I’d like to report a missing jaw please.

what on actual earth is going on, whyyyyy the constant need to warp her face… look at that wonky lip as well. Speechless

**edit to say - look at the eye?? Wtf, she was probably bringing it up (foxing it up) and literally made it smaller than the other, and way too upturned. I can’t

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

bundyfitz71

It lowkey pained me in their vlog when the hotel gave them a bottle of Veuve Clicqout and they said they probably weren't going to drink it :') these nice things are wasted on them

Reactions: 64

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Cinzia's reaction to Sophia's birthday present was so underwhelming! No hug and or a genuine "thank you" I don't think she was that impressed

If anyone hasn't watched the vlog yet it's a black version of the "Ciao Bella" Amina Muaddi bag she already owns, no thought process whatsoever just .. "I thought let me buy it with my own money instead of yours" 😭 that is so peak

• Wow
  • Sick

treelaptop

VIP Member
The way they HATE drinking and take the piss out of themselves drinking but have released a DRINKING GAME blows my mindddddd

• Angry
  • Wow
I almost feel sorry for Cinzia, like u can tell how much she thinks about Sophias present and puts effort into it like how she said she sourced the pink prada and then the Dior slides went with the bag sophia had bought and then we see Sophia literally like yeah u had the pink one so thought u might like the black one but I paid for it, literally like what a guy or boyfriend would do and we’d all complain they were thoughtful enough lol

Reactions: 62