Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah they are tiny ... i saw Cinzia and Lidia in Lewis' club before covid and went up to them because I was drunk lol. I'm 5'6 and I felt like I was towering over them!!! defo around 5'2 5'3 and Lidia is smaller maybe 5'1 ?

Reactions: 9
Can u imagine how much money they will spend in month only for taxi???🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
So today they have shopped and went to dinner. Can’t wait to see what they get upto tomorrow!
Must be Groundhog Day as they doing the same tit today

Just read the overview of the podcast and wow. Facial hair is so normal, I am a dark haired girl and I get hair legit everywhere! I don’t really care though but some people will listen and perhaps feel bad about theirs 🥺🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Who’s wanting to bet none of their “Don’t Call Me” merch made into the suitcases for this little trip hahahahahah 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Those style of heels are gonna be out of fashion by next summer, it's just a disgusting level of consumerism. They're so beyond being any type of relatable to me anymore, it's sad. Even the lifestyle they lead of being able to casually drop everything and frolic about London for a month baffles me. The hype they made over "omg happy April 12th" when in reality everyone for else their age it was a normal Monday of work, looking forward to the weekend when we will have time to spare to see friends. It's a combination of them becoming completely insufferable in the past year and my own circumstances of working from home for months that's making me completely switch off from influencers like them. Like GET REAL GIRLS!!
Honestly!!!!! I’m sure many of us are guilty of not being sustainable/buying too much from Shein, etc. But they literally buy TONS for pics.
Yes yes they’re influences but like you say, 30 plus shoes ONLY for aesthetics? Because like someone mentioned re their last haul, their style is joggers and trainers

Reactions: 13
god how are they so bleeping boring. i can't imagine going to london and just bleeping around in acai shops. what universe are they in bc they are so far detached from reality

Reactions: 8
Honestly!!!!! I’m sure many of us are guilty of not being sustainable/buying too much from Shein, etc. But they literally buy TONS for pics.
Yes yes they’re influences but like you say, 30 plus shoes ONLY for aesthetics? Because like someone mentioned re their last haul, their style is joggers and trainers
I used to buy a lot of stuff (much less now I have to be honest) but never close to the amount of things they buy just for pics. And the amount of things they want to make their followers buy..I mean, where is all the stuff they included in the April 12th haul?
I remember unfollowing them after they published a sponsored haul during lockdown. And in that video the comments were all pretty negative..this one:

Reactions: 8
I’m still laughing at them getting out of their black cab to show up for drinks in their coloured heels and bags. The boys they are going to be meeting will just think they are the biggest tourists ever😂

Reactions: 21
Lewis and his two pals own about half of the spots they’d go to in Notts so they are limited for choice 😂😂😂
Seriously tho why does he have a new business venture every few months (that fails within weeks)
Is Lewis rich or something? Like does he actually own all those places he has tagged on his bio?

Reactions: 6
I used to buy a lot of stuff (much less now I have to be honest) but never close to the amount of things they buy just for pics. And the amount of things they want to make their followers buy..I mean, where is all the stuff they included in the April 12th haul?
I remember unfollowing them after they published a sponsored haul during lockdown. And in that video the comments were all pretty negative..this one:

the comments on this vid are so accurate. idk how they haven't addressed anything this has been going on a while now

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.