Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah they are tiny ... i saw Cinzia and Lidia in Lewis' club before covid and went up to them because I was drunk lol. I'm 5'6 and I felt like I was towering over them!!! defo around 5'2 5'3 and Lidia is smaller maybe 5'1 ?
I agree with the towering over them! once saw Sophia at center parcs and was surprised how small she was, in height and in frame she was a lot narrower than I imagined seeing as she has such an hourglass figure. I’m around 5’6/7 and felt like I was huge when she walked past lol

Reactions: 5
I think sophias „new“ hair style is supposed to be like emma ellingsenns hair style because it’s more focused on the blonde in the front and lower roots in the back.. also both the girls follow emma on insta so could well be
Sorry but they could never be Emma🥴

Reactions: 2
And she still probably won’t thank anyone or acknowledge she’s in this privileged position because of her followers.
I actually couldn't believe when I checked out their social blade yesturday- they gain so many followers each day? 😱Clearly people that follow them follow for a fantasy instead of reality 😂

Reactions: 7
400k followers but she gets an average of ~50k likes on her pictures 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
246E1463-C656-4299-B033-10C950602F82.jpeg
A7F2DC28-FE1F-4251-9437-72C361BB6CB6.jpeg

insta vs reality part 564

what I don’t get is why don’t they post pics in the outfits they are actually wearing out? It’s so uninspiring

Reactions: 36
400k followers but she gets an average of ~50k likes on her pictures 👀
What is the average usually for 400k I’m clueless with this sort of thing 🤣😂
I know a few people on earlier threads said she used to follow and unfollow lots of people to gain, I wonder if she’s ever bought any 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A 12.5% engagement rate is actually very high and very promising for a brand wanting to work with an influencer, especially when big posts from the girls can surpass 70k. Their YouTube also has excellent subscriber to viewer ratio. This is just facts! If they keep up the stuff we’ve said will be their downfall they risk this though

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I get being an influencer requires outfit changes but the outfit in the pink trousers and crop top made me actually laugh out loud. I said the other day they lack the balls to actually go places dressed like that.
They went to a secluded road took pictures and then called a Uber to go back to the hotel and got changed for dinner?. It’s honestly so entertaining watching the thought process lmao

Reactions: 28
this has probs been spoke about before but anyone know why Sophia isn’t verified but cinzia is?

Reactions: 1
For the sake of Tattle and the threads moving faster, their London “content” is riveting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this has probs been spoke about before but anyone know why Sophia isn’t verified but cinzia is?
One of the criteria when applying to be verified is to have a news article written about you and the daily Mail featured cinzia regarding not disclosing an ad properly (someone correct me if I’m wrong)

Reactions: 4
Quick question. When I read their IG comments, they're all super positive and ecstatic. While on YT I can sometimes find some critiques.
Are we the only ones who can see certain behaviors?

Reactions: 7
They use to celebrate milestones now they don’t care to. They are getting more and more ungrateful

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.