Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day of shopping, taking photos on other peoples property and ordering açai for breakfast. Glad they’re stepping out of their comfort zone 🥺🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ok i know cinzia’s jumper and joggers on sophia’s story are balenciaga but i’d appreciate them sm more if they posted more outfits like that. i know it’s expensive but it’s basically just a blue tracksuit so could easily find a dupe on PLT. i wouldn’t mind them buying more expensive clothes if they actually wore them out and their followers could still recreate their outfits because let’s be real no one wants to recreate their current looks, who walks about with a 2nd hand prada thong sticking out their size 22 jeans? it would make great content too bc they could do videos on where to find dupes.

Reactions: 18
think those cans are those seltzer alcoholic drinks - literally no calories, taste of water but get you drunk if you have many

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I would not be leaving the salon until they fixed that blob
i saw cinzia in a salon in notts getting her nails and toes done (before covid), i wonder why she has started going to this girl who isn't even that good!! wouldn't surprise me if they get them for free though

Reactions: 13
8EFFC5F7-A18F-422B-8DBC-F90BF18E616B.jpeg

Im sorry but they took ALL THOSE SHOES and Cinzia is being called out for wearing odd trainers 😂😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ok i know cinzia’s jumper and joggers on sophia’s story are balenciaga but i’d appreciate them sm more if they posted more outfits like that. i know it’s expensive but it’s basically just a blue tracksuit so could easily find a dupe on PLT. i wouldn’t mind them buying more expensive clothes if they actually wore them out and their followers could still recreate their outfits because let’s be real no one wants to recreate their current looks, who walks about with a 2nd hand prada thong sticking out their size 22 jeans? it would make great content too bc they could do videos on where to find dupes.
What I don’t get though is that if you have money to buy designer things WHY go for a bleeping HOODIE with a tiny bit of writing on it that u can get anywhere hahaha?!?! I cannot understand. It’s the perfect example of money can’t buy taste, if u need everything to have a logo then u aint stylish babes x

Reactions: 17
Everyone saying theyre righting it off as a business expense dont realise it's only the VAT they can right off i'm estimating the girls make around 100k each a year probably 60,000 after tax, the tax year just ended a week ago so either they have paid their taxes done really well and got paid their dividends or forgot to pay their taxes like patricia bright did and ended up getting fined later on. either way its ridiculous

Reactions: 5
I know some girls who will walk around Selfridges aimlessly without intending to buy anything because of the other customers there... that there are good looking younger guys who have money shopping, in the hopes they'll ask for their number/socials etc. I think this is the reason Sophia and Cinzia have been there 3 days in a row because they're DESPERATE for some male attention to kick off their hOt GirL SUmMeER🥴🥴
This is true as I used to do it 😭 Except they don’t exchange numbers, they usually only communicate through snap. Didn’t work for me as I’m still poor and single sadly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.