Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg they're having acai bowls who could have seen this coming! so glad they're branching out and trying new things in london xx

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why don’t they even just sit in the park in the sun and have a drink or SOMETHING that normal 20-somethings do 😂😂😂 they are so boring. Imagine being in London for a month and the main event is taking pics for ur Instagram in outfits you don’t actually wear? Cannot get my head around it.

Reactions: 32
I'm pretty confident the next 28 days will be the same routine: açaí bowls, pics, shopping, dinner out

Reactions: 29
It’s the fact they’re in the middle of London, a city with dozens of parks and landmarks and amazing views, and they’re still taking all their photos on other people’s door steps

• Haha
Latest Podcast ep *only 22 minutes into it but I had to share*
- Start off my congratulating everyone for making it through lockdown 3 even though its not over
- Question of the week was if you say I love you to your partner for the first time and they don't say it back what would you do - about a 60 40 split, 60 saying they would wait 40 saying LeAvE hIm
- 1st question is the question of the week, girl says she hasn't heard I love you from her bf but she's said it a few times. The girls proceed to laugh hysterically at her situation but also say they commend her for saying it (???)
- S asks C what she would do, Cinzia says she would never say I love you first, as if she's looking down on the girl who emailed in
- Adverts for stitch fix and some jewellery place, clearly they know nothing about them but just say 'hot girl summer' and 'we love you' lots of times and you've got yourself an ad
- Next question the couple have attached a photo of themselves, C proceeds to describe them and then says oops it's anonymous, more laughing
- Then they talk about chest hair on guys and say they have no preference as to if they have hair or shave their chest hair. One of them says but some guys don't grow chest hair and they proceed to laugh at that, C calling them 'underdeveloped males'
- More insensitive talk about body hair, saying imagine if girls grew chest hair or had to shave their boobs, imagine if girls had facial hair etc

They make me feel sick and this is the worst podcast I've heard so far

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
sorry this is slightly off topic but has anyone here ordered from house of cb before? And are they as good quality as s+c make them out to be?

Reactions: 4
sorry this is slightly off topic but has anyone here ordered from house of cb before? And are they as good quality as s+c make them out to be?
I’ve never actually bought from them before but in Topshop I’ve seen and felt the clothes and they’re really thick and good quality!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Latest Podcast ep *only 22 minutes into it but I had to share*
- Start off my congratulating everyone for making it through lockdown 3 even though its not over
- Question of the week was if you say I love you to your partner for the first time and they don't say it back what would you do - about a 60 40 split, 60 saying they would wait 40 saying LeAvE hIm
- 1st question is the question of the week, girl says she hasn't heard I love you from her bf but she's said it a few times. The girls proceed to laugh hysterically at her situation but also say they commend her for saying it (???)
- S asks C what she would do, Cinzia says she would never say I love you first, as if she's looking down on the girl who emailed in
- Adverts for stitch fix and some jewellery place, clearly they know nothing about them but just say 'hot girl summer' and 'we love you' lots of times and you've got yourself an ad
- Next question the couple have attached a photo of themselves, C proceeds to describe them and then says oops it's anonymous, more laughing
- Then they talk about chest hair on guys and say they have no preference as to if they have hair or shave their chest hair. One of them says but some guys don't grow chest hair and they proceed to laugh at that, C calling them 'underdeveloped males'
- More insensitive talk about body hair, saying imagine if girls grew chest hair or had to shave their boobs, imagine if girls had facial hair etc

They make me feel sick and this is the worst podcast I've heard so far
I can confirm this is their most insensitive podcast to date. They might as well wrap it up for a few months. It’s becoming insane

• Wow
I’m curious what ppl think, does Cinzia have more money than Sophia? Or is Sophia just a more conscious spender?? Cinzia seems to just buy whatever she sees other people in and then she has it a few days later hahaha like £400 Casa Blanca trousers & then today on their stories looks like she is buying a casa blanca hoodie for £300??? All this crazy purchasing only started a couple of months ago and I’m wondering what has given her the cash injection to be able to afford all of these designer clothes!

Reactions: 15
I’m curious what ppl think, does Cinzia have more money than Sophia? Or is Sophia just a more conscious spender?? Cinzia seems to just buy whatever she sees other people in and then she has it a few days later hahaha like £400 Casa Blanca trousers & then today on their stories looks like she is buying a casa blanca hoodie for £300??? All this crazy purchasing only started a couple of months ago and I’m wondering what has given her the cash injection to be able to afford all of these designer clothes!
I think they prob have around the same amount but Sophia was saving for her nose job!!! so its very likely that she doesn't have as much extra cash right now but it will probably pick up again now that she's paid for it?? or maybe she's still making payments for it (which I doubt) and so is being more conscious about that? thats all I can think of. but also in general it seems like Cinzia has been more show-and-tell these days /:

Reactions: 16
hahaha sorry i meant to keep typing!!!!! saw them in west on my lunch break, they looked really uncomfortable in what they were wearing. did not realise how much smaller they are in person (not that that is a problem just weird perspectives on IG compared to IRL). Cinzia looked as slim as she is in pics, but she def has had more filler in her face you can really tell in person
OMG everyone talks about how small they are when you see them, is it their height or their build 🤣 at this point I’m imagining them like two tiny borrowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG everyone talks about how small they are when you see them, is it their height or their build 🤣 at this point I’m imagining them like two tiny borrowers.
I saw them in 2019 but they were sat down on a train so couldn’t tell their height! Ps imagine them being seen on a train these days LOL never

Reactions: 7
i always thought sophia was better with her money, i remember when they went shopping once and cinzia talked her into buying multiple pointless designer items that we haven’t seen sophia wear once. i think sophia said something like ‘this is my months mortgage.’ i think they are both as bad now though, cinzia has definitley influenced sophia to spend more & more. they are so unrelatable and far from reality it’s insane, they are completely different to the girls they used to be. and honestly i think they like that. they don’t want to be seen as ‘normal people’ and that’s clear.

Reactions: 24
I saw them in 2019 but they were sat down on a train so couldn’t tell their height! Ps imagine them being seen on a train these days LOL never
I used to love when they used to get snacks and get ready on the train in vlogs/stories 😭

Reactions: 23
I feel like cinzia has always been less sensible with stuff like finances. Even back in the old days of pretty little thing hauls I seem to remember her seeming to spend more so now I think it’s just more obvious because they’re obsessed with designer. (Don’t get me wrong Sophia also buys a lot of stuff, but I always got the impression cinzia spends more frivolously)

Reactions: 15
Just finished listening to the latest podcast:
- A girl's dilemma is that a fortune teller told her to break up with her bf, S+C laugh about mediums and fortune tellers in a mocking way. Find it funny how they mock some kinds of spirituality because they don't get it, but with manifestation and the law of attraction they pretend they're really into it
- Dilemma girl says her bf has been spending ages gaming in lockdown (13hrs sometimes) and they laugh and say stuff like 'ew get a life', talk about how girls need to have an equivalent. Idk guys maybe try reading a book, or doing something that's not social media. Also girls can game too 🙃
- The girl then mentions the fortune teller and they are laughing again, she talks about how her dad passed away recently from cancer and they both say aw sorry, S sounds especially not caring and a bit cold. How can they be cackling at this girl one minute and then feeling sorry for her, then back to laughing
- Conclusion is yes break up with your boyfriend, I'm surprised they didn't tell this poor bereaved girl to go get her 'HoT gIrL sUmMeR' on

Overall a tit podcast with Sophia being especially bitchy and annoying, idk what it is but her voice shouting WOo is so much worse than Cinzias for me

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Just finished listening to the latest podcast:
- A girl's dilemma is that a fortune teller told her to break up with her bf, S+C laugh about mediums and fortune tellers in a mocking way. Find it funny how they mock some kinds of spirituality because they don't get it, but with manifestation and the law of attraction they pretend they're really into it
- Dilemma girl says her bf has been spending ages gaming in lockdown (13hrs sometimes) and they laugh and say stuff like 'ew get a life', talk about how girls need to have an equivalent. Idk guys maybe try reading a book, or doing something that's not social media. Also girls can game too 🙃
- The girl then mentions the fortune teller and they are laughing again, she talks about how her dad passed away recently from cancer and they both say aw sorry, S sounds especially not caring and a bit cold. How can they be cackling at this girl one minute and then feeling sorry for her, then back to laughing
- Conclusion is yes break up with your boyfriend, I'm surprised they didn't tell this poor bereaved girl to go get her 'HoT gIrL sUmMeR' on

Overall a tit podcast with Sophia being especially bitchy and annoying, idk what it is but her voice shouting WOo is so much worse than Cinzias for me
props to you for getting through that tit, would of switched it off after 5 minutes 😂 you are doing gods work out here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.