Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they read on here I can't believe cinzia's still doing the tit she's doing. bleeping wake up cinz or it's a matter of time before you get cancelled and your verified checkmark on IG will be useless as you start selling your mini jacquemus bags to cover rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole shoe thing is so dumb like every single one is the exact same style but a dif colour. Borringgggggg

Reactions: 24
The whole shoe thing is so dumb like every single one is the exact same style but a dif colour. Borringgggggg
She never worn them out and she packed them (like 20+ pairs) to move them from a floor in Notts to a floor in London. And she also posts about it... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine like cinzia’s case overflowing and the zip breaks and all 24 pairs of colourful heels fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 53
wait she brought these shoes for a trip to london??? i thought she'd finally unpacked her house after 687 years of being there. i'm bleeping speechless bye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All they’ve done is ads for the past year or so - basically zero original content! They must have earned a lot from doing that

Noooooo why πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 527007
omg why do they need all of those shoes with them??? you can't even sit inside the aesthetically pleasing london restaurants/bars not to mention it's freezing here... I woke up yesterday morning to HEAVY snow are they ok it is not open shoe season

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What gets me is that the shoes aren’t even that cute. They’re a trendy item and I’m not saying they’re ugly but they’re just nothing special in my eyes

Reactions: 32
This is getting out of control really,i just can't believe what someone needs to have in their head to think like two of them..
Im sooo embarrassed for them

Reactions: 7
They literally booked the airbnb for ONE month!!!! I'm cringing so bleeping badly omggg they could've taken out a several month short term lease for a reasonable price, London landlords are really keen to get tenants in atm and S&C clearly want to be in London longer than 30 days why not just commit. And tbh if it's really really only one month why not wait till later in the month/start of May when its actually warm. I want to shake them!!!!

Reactions: 22
You’d think all that money could buy them some common sense and some originality πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I AM DYING AT THE NEW STORIES.
Do they realise London have the same restrictions as notts??? Girls you can only eat and drink OUTSIDE. I was out in the pub last night with 3 layers on..... Those dresses that are the same size as a tea towel and those open toe shoes are not gonna keep you warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I AM DYING AT THE NEW STORIES.
Do they realise London have the same restrictions as notts??? Girls you can only eat and drink OUTSIDE. I was out in the pub last night with 3 layers on..... Those dresses that are the same size as a tea towel and those open toe shoes are not gonna keep you warm.
they’ve got bomber jackets to keep them warm, don’t worry x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.