Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second hand embarrassment is real omg who do they think they are in a Royce 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gals if it was really a Rolls Royce we would have already by now seen the classic subtle selfie against the RR head rest 😂 there’s no way they wouldn’t have taken a picture like this
8B4E2BBB-2491-4F70-8DD6-9DE5EFE7BE3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If it is a rolls Royce I would expect it to be some guy that either soph or cinzea has been “seeing/talking“ to over lockdown and he has come to pick them up to bring to London. Not sure why else they would wait and leave so late at night to go Up to London?

Reactions: 7
These girls have so much money to blow wowwww
You don’t know they could have piles of debt 🤔 we only know that they own their houses through what they’ve told us but that could easily be a lie

15F8C3DF-A1F1-4675-B541-846D857D3776.jpeg

*ive brightened the pic so we can see.
does Sophia really have her legs up on the middle console? 🤢 absolutely zero class

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Could they actually be going on MIC? All of this is just too weird and kinda seems like the most extreme preparation.

The privating drunk videos etc, their insta perfect lives, Sophia and her nose, living in London for a month and arriving in a Rolls? I just wonder how they would fit them in on the story line.

Could MIC have resumed usual filming now rules have been lifted and they don’t have to all bubble in a house anymore, so S&C can go and join?

Idk, at this point I’m honestly baffled by these two.

Reactions: 47
Could they actually be going on MIC? All of this is just too weird and kinda seems like the most extreme preparation.

The privating drunk videos etc, their insta perfect lives, Sophia and her nose, living in London for a month and arriving in a Rolls? I just wonder how they would fit them in on the story line.

Could MIC have resumed usual filming now rules have been lifted and they don’t have to all bubble in a house anymore, so S&C can go and join?

Idk, at this point I’m honestly baffled by these two.
I’m starting to believe the made in Chelsea thing more and more 😂
As crazy as it sounds you’re right. 12th April, the rules have changed, places are open today so filming regulations have changed too? but they have booked their Airbnb??

Reactions: 21
idk if it’s just me but these two just seem like they have the most boring friendship, like all they ever talk about are boys and superficial things. they claim to hate men, but as of right now their whole careers revolve around guys? like it’s not every day obsessing over boys, have a deep or meaningful conversation for once in your lives or chat about a serious topic.
Totally agree, I talk about boys occasionally with my best friends but that makes up a tiny fraction of all our conversations? But then when I think about the other things we talk about way more like jobs/uni, current events, what we're reading listening to or watching (which isn't just friends on repeat), etc., I can't imagine what S&C would have to say in any other normal conversation lol - at least when they talk about boys they can pretend to be mysterious and interesting to impress their 14-year-old fans

Reactions: 17
Been very quiet from S&C, what’s the chances they got to London and fell asleep and ordered some açai bowls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You don’t know they could have piles of debt 🤔 we only know that they own their houses through what they’ve told us but that could easily be a lie

View attachment 526681
*ive brightened the pic so we can see.
does Sophia really have her legs up on the middle console? 🤢 absolutely zero class
Ngl i very much doubt it's a RR you can get a bunch of cars/vans eg. check Kenzas insta she was in a van/ 4 by 4 car with starlights a few days back, she was asking about chauffer companies maybe cinzia asked kenza what company it was?? but defo not an RR we wouldve seen the head rest by now

Reactions: 9
when will cinzia face the repercussions of making herself look like a poc + with her pinterest boards full of black girls.. it's actually disgusting. i'm waiting for her to be cancelled and for her to get her bleeping head out her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These girls have so much money to blow wowwww
I always wonder where they get all this money. I mean, do they pay their mortgages/bills/food?
Why in the world do you need to hire a Rolls Royce to go to London, why? For a couple of IG pics? Cause I'm 100% sure they took a photoshoot in the car in their bras and undone jeans.

Reactions: 12
Trust me, they have money to spare. I have influence friends who make up to £25,000 a month pre tax. You have to consider the amount of platforms they have and their audience. So YouTube ad revenue plus sponsored videos which when are they not sponsored, Instagram ads and sponsored posts which they charge between £1000-5000 for ig content, their podcast plus ads, stereo app, affiliate links, depop, the girls bathroom merch and any collaborations. Plus they get a lot of stuff sent for free like makeup, skincare, food or they have ridiculous discounts on them so bar a mortgage which won’t be more than £2k-2.5K and bills but Sophia is rarely home and cinzia apartment is cheaper. They have a lot of disposable income. And all their designer clothes is either gifted from jean vintage or sponsored by far fetch and if not they still have loads of money to buy it with.

Reactions: 38
All they’ve done is ads for the past year or so - basically zero original content! They must have earned a lot from doing that

Noooooo why 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
C6AA6084-D1B6-4919-B294-228AF52B4F14.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
All they’ve done is ads for the past year or so - basically zero original content! They must have earned a lot from doing that

Noooooo why 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂View attachment 527007
in what world does anyone need both lime green and purple shoes. duck outta here with your consumerism. do these pathetic girls have nothing else to do but hoard clothing items. the hardest their brain cells work is when they gotta focus to blur their fannies and facetune their bodies to oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
in what world does anyone need both lime green and purple shoes. duck outta here with your consumerism. do these pathetic girls have nothing else to do but hoard clothing items. the hardest their brain cells work is when they gotta focus to blur their fannies and facetune their bodies to oblivion.
They used to be better than this. It's really sad, they're completely detached from reality. I wonder how all their minions don't see/feel this.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.