Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing in front of a screen reading your comments 😂 I love this thread

Reactions: 5
They’ve taken all these shoes and clothes to London but I bet they’ll be doing lots of shopping whilst they’re there so is it really necessary to bring their whole wardrobe?
Could’ve been an opportunity to do a capsule wardrobe video.. but no that’d mean they’d have to make creative content

Reactions: 17
Their trainers paired with those baggy blue jeans in their stories is actually a gross combo. 2000s grandad vibes

Reactions: 13
fcking hell they've only gone and rented a penthouse in Earl's Court with a huge balcony, they earn wayyy more than i thought

• Wow
Reactions: 15
alright friends, I live in the notting hill area and happen to go on lengthy daily walks through kensington. I will be keeping my eyes out for them on behalf of us all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
fcking hell they've only gone and rented a penthouse in Earl's Court with a huge balcony, they earn wayyy more than i thought
They probably earned so much £££ off those girls bathroom merch they released last week so thats why they can afford their month in london lol.

Reactions: 6
Aw I’m so annoyed 😭😭 I wish we done like Sophia and cinzia in London bingo and we could’ve added like by Chloe, selfridges etc etc to see where they would go it would’ve been so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their clothes and underwear will be on the floor already 😂
Oh God..do you remember when Cinzia went on a staycation with Angie and Lidia and they got kicked off the hotel? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know whether it’s a professionalism thing for brands, but I don’t think they realise how much we all used to love their personalities. More than their outfits. I remember they’d plan something every vlog week, and the activities in the vlogs would be varied and interesting. Now, I doubt we’ll get anything in the London vlogs that aren’t boujee/instagramable. I couldn’t believe when they asked ‘why did we go there?’ About Budapest. It was actually one of my favourite vlogs.

Possibly controversial - because of course influencers have a right to privacy and don’t need to share it all - but they’d even vlog cinzia’s lip appointments, talk about their health and vlog workouts, vlog their shopping trips even if they weren’t buying anything, do the yearly reflection videos etc. Not that they need to be vulnerable on camera and over load their life with their job, but it added to their PERSONALITY. I do believe YouTube creators, possibly more than any other influencers, commit to portraying their personality online.

Imagine how successful they’d be if they had that same personality they once had.

Reactions: 34
I think they’ll be claiming the money they’re spending on the apartment back through tax/work expenses so I don’t think they’re as wealthy as some people are saying

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.