Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the vlog now, does anyone else think it’s absolutely mingin that Cinzia slept all night in her facemask? The fact that she woke at 4am and decided to just leave it on 🤮
This and also what TRULY knocked me sick was her leaving her bedsheets in the washing machine overnight and then pulling them out all wet and dragging them across the floor 🤢🤢 we've seen the amount of dust and litter on that floor, they must have been putrid by the time she bothered to make her bed

Reactions: 39
This has probably already been posted in previous threads, but how funny is this review on Cinzia’s depop! It’s from about a year ago
There's a lot of these reviews on her depop. That's nasty! I would never send out a dirty dress full of sand...

Reactions: 5
lidias new post saying “ @Boris can I go on holiday now” and Cinzia commenting “deserves to be in Italy” like they haven’t already gone on multiple vacations and getaways during a global pandemic...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
i’m acc upset @ the fact that cinzia uses heat on her hair, puts wax in her hair, and pulls it back tightly in a pony/bun like every day, and still has an in-tact hairline, meanwhile i’m over here never putting my hair up and barely using any heat, and the hair on my scalp near my temples still breaks off 😭 like what sorcery is this

Reactions: 37
i’m acc upset @ the fact that cinzia uses heat on her hair, puts wax in her hair, and pulls it back tightly in a pony/bun like every day, and still has an in-tact hairline, meanwhile i’m over here never putting my hair up and barely using any heat, and the hair on my scalp near my temples still breaks off 😭 like what sorcery is this
Oh same honestly, but it helps to remember that she most definitely face tunes her hairline in pics and she's talked about using root spray in her hairline before so I think it's worse than we even see in videos. I use the L'Oréal magic retouch spray sometimes if you're looking for something to conceal it, but it's truly not worth comparing ourselves to pics of people online that don't reflect what they actually look like offline 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think I found the shop that sells the fake Prada thong (Motira)..it's around 60€

Reactions: 5
I cringe so hard every time she shows how she does her hair because of how tight she pulls it and how rough she is, I don’t think that in-tact hairline will last forever

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been talked about before but does anyone find it weird that they have all mentions of Nottingham void from their Instagrams? They only tag their location in photos if they’re in London or abroad. If you only knew of them through Instagram and not youtube you’d definitely think they were from London

Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been talked about before but does anyone find it weird that they have all mentions of Nottingham void from their Instagrams? They only tag their location in photos if they’re in London or abroad. If you only knew of them through Instagram and not youtube you’d definitely think they were from London
thats exactly what they want

Reactions: 28
I wonder if their plan is to try and get in with Flossie, Olivia and Lewis seeing as I have seen them comment on each other’s pictures. They will soon realise S and C are complete fakes and not fun at allll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
lidias new post saying “ @Boris can I go on holiday now” and Cinzia commenting “deserves to be in Italy” like they haven’t already gone on multiple vacations and getaways during a global pandemic...
That makes me so angry honestly I can’t be the only one that hasn’t been on holiday or gone somewhere else in the uk since covid!

Also does anyone think ciniza got her nails did?? I’m looking at her story and I can’t really tell🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.