Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at that huge fridge/kitchen and the thought of them buying food EVERY day for EVERY meal

Reactions: 12
do they have real bottegas on ?
they normally buy their heels from public desire/ego ... BUT didn’t Sophia post a picture of a bottega box at the weekend ??? So they could be 👀 another silly trend purchase maybe ???

• Sad
Reactions: 13
they normally buy their heels from public desire/ego ... BUT didn’t Sophia post a picture of a bottega box at the weekend ??? So they could be 👀 another silly trend purchase maybe ???
I was thinking the same, her little Easter gift. If they’re real just shows how much they’re out of touch with the people who follow them

sorry this is slightly off topic but has anyone here ordered from house of cb before? And are they as good quality as s+c make them out to be?
Yes I have, I can honestly say I do love the brand. Quality is amazing, but I only buy for special occasions xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG everyone talks about how small they are when you see them, is it their height or their build 🤣 at this point I’m imagining them like two tiny borrowers.
I saw Cinzia over two years ago now in Nottingham with Lewis. She was absolutely dinky (in terms of height) and had no makeup on. Looked really pretty and natural, unlike now.

Reactions: 3
so this next month is just going to consist of them in london, taking photos, going to selfridges everyday & also them taking pics of one another shopping, then continued by a few mirror selfie’s maybe an açai bowl? and then a few stories of their heels in the taxis wearing NO masks & them saying they hate all men but when in reality they’re asking for attention off every male at the bar😫

Reactions: 24
sorry this is slightly off topic but has anyone here ordered from house of cb before? And are they as good quality as s+c make them out to be?
they’re actually really good quality clothes but a bit spenny because they’re very much ~fast fashion~ and go out of style very quickly. i have a dress from their and it cost 150 and i’ve wore it once. plus i’m a size 10 and had to squeeze into a L so they’re not very size inclusive at all

• Wow
I saw Cinzia over two years ago now in Nottingham with Lewis. She was absolutely dinky (in terms of height) and had no makeup on. Looked really pretty and natural, unlike now.
Omg Lidia must be tiny then because they always seem tall next to her, surely they’re around 5’2- makes me think the baggy jeans look more stupid irl like when a toddler tries on clothes too big 😂

Reactions: 21
I remember in one london vlog with Imogen they actually took the tube..... who have these girls become 🤮
now they’d look in disgust at the tube and all the working class people on it 🤢 gross! who would want to be associated with the ‘normal people’

Do either of them even know how to cook properly? All I can remember them eating at home is really basic pasta, vegan oven food or acai bowls
does matcha count as a meal?

Reactions: 14
I’m 5’2” and I always thought they were taller than me, for some reason it’s really weird to think about them being short too

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.