Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wouldn’t be suprised if they were focussing on the podcast, which would be a shame they would lose at lots of followers like me who only watch the videos :( but I know loads of people who don’t watch their videos and only know them for podcasts already!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I wouldn’t be suprised if they were focussing on the podcast, which would be a shame they would lose at lots of followers like me who only watch the videos :( but I know loads of people who don’t watch their videos and only know them for podcasts already!
Imagine there’s going to be people who just listen to the podcast and believe that cinzia looks like her Instagram pics 😩😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
as someone said earlier, i really dont think they are stepping back from yt altogether. the comment says are you still making yt vids and sophia says ‘yes’ and ‘we’ll be back by the end of the week’!
5EF392F1-7500-4D54-8417-63EF76CF7E7B.jpeg

Reactions: 10
We all wouldn’t be here talking about them & most of their following wouldn’t be so highly engaged with their content if it wasn’t for their YT channel. It’d be a huge mistake to change what has worked so well.

Reactions: 18
We all wouldn’t be here talking about them & most of their following wouldn’t be so highly engaged with their content if it wasn’t for their YT channel. It’d be a huge mistake to change what has worked so well.
They have a real cult following bc of the YouTube. Lots of very dedicated fans.

Reactions: 7
am i the only one that hates desenio prints? I swear every influencer does an ad for them and I've never seen one that i like lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
am i the only one that hates desenio prints? I swear every influencer does an ad for them and I've never seen one that i like lol
I don’t like them either and would never buy from them coz of how much they gift influencers

Reactions: 3
I just think desenio prints are so basic, I’d much rather go on Etsy and buy a unique print that supports an artist

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I looked into them once and I HATE THEM. The prints are so tacky. I honestly prefer the bs DIY ones they did with canvas and acrylic paint.

Reactions: 10
If they are sort of stepping back from YouTube and focusing more on their podcast, I reckon it’s because they think they can make more money off the podcast. An idea they definitely got from call her daddy after hearing how much they were/are making. But I really don’t think they could gain that sort of popularity the way CHD did
Agreed, I've only listened to a handful of CHD clips and I'm not the biggest fan, but I at least buy that they've had a fair bit of experience to base their advice on. The idea of S&C giving advice about even something as regular as sleeping with a guy off a dating app is just ridiculous to me because what tf do they actually know about that??

Also I was reading an article today about how the ASA are going to start really cracking down on undisclosed/misleading ads. It said the ASA have been surveying it recently and found that only 35% of ads were correctly labelled and they think they've given influencers enough warning by now, so they're apparently gonna start naming and shaming influencers that don't comply on their website AND they might start taking out paid ads on social media to point out people not disclosing ads 😂 just imagine the shambles some people are gonna be in when their followers start seeing these ads about them lying to their faces

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/i...-for-not-complying-to-ad-rules-160300888.html for reference x

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone listen to the single files? I can’t bear to put myself through it, the only part of the boy/girl talks I like is listening to dilemmas tbh. I ask cause I’m just confused what they would have to discuss, you would think it would be where they talk about their own ‘dating’ lifestyle which rn would be going on dating apps, going on date walks, what they’re wearing and who they’re talking to. But they don’t do any of that 😂 So I’m confused about what it is they actually talk about on that episode

Reactions: 7
Does anyone listen to the single files? I can’t bear to put myself through it, the only part of the boy/girl talks I like is listening to dilemmas tbh. I ask cause I’m just confused what they would have to discuss, you would think it would be where they talk about their own ‘dating’ lifestyle which rn would be going on dating apps, going on date walks, what they’re wearing and who they’re talking to. But they don’t do any of that 😂 So I’m confused about what it is they actually talk about on that episode
I listened to the first 3 but honestly it was all the same tit, I know we’re in lockdown but I was expecting a least a bit of insight into people they were talking to or dating apps they’re using but I didn’t feel like there was much substance to them (shock)

Reactions: 8
Hmm funny how Sophia is finally at Cinzia's house after disappearing for 10 odd days lol. Still placing my bets on her isolating but I just cant see them telling their viewers that, they don't share anything remotely private as its been mentioned before

Reactions: 24
Also not sure if anyone else saw the new Made in Chelsea trailer but no sign of Sophia or Cinzia just to confirm hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
has sophia posted any stories showing her face recently? unlikely i know but could she have had a nose job (or something similar) and that’s why there’s been no videos? i hope not as i love her nose but they do strive to be ‘insta perfect’

• Wow
Reactions: 44
6EF43E49-C48A-4105-91A4-A322D2F16AB7.jpeg
Am I looking into it too much or has sophia underwent cosmetic surgery? Not showing their faces...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.