Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watch cinzia post a #stopasianhate story now kylie jenner has

edit: omg my little hat lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don’t think Sophias had covid because if that was the case this really doesn’t stop them making videos (of course not if she’s literally floored and really unwell with it but she’s still been really active on other socials so I don’t think that’s the case). I don’t know what’s gone on but I really don’t think it’s covid - interested to find out it’s so weird!

Reactions: 6
If you really think about it, they haven't filmed for over a week, which today marks 10 days since their last upload, the time it takes for your self isolation to finish, now lets say she's finished isolating, ready to film tomorrow, edit for Friday and post the same day/saturday

I honestly think it might be that or I'm overlooking it 😂

Reactions: 15
If you really think about it, they haven't filmed for over a week, which today marks 10 days since their last upload, the time it takes for your self isolation to finish, now lets say she's finished isolating, ready to film tomorrow, edit for Friday and post the same day/saturday

I honestly think it might be that or I'm overlooking it 😂
I definitely think it’s covid, no doubt the dates line up. whether they tell us that’s a different story. Time will tell

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think Sophias had covid because if that was the case this really doesn’t stop them making videos (of course not if she’s literally floored and really unwell with it but she’s still been really active on other socials so I don’t think that’s the case). I don’t know what’s gone on but I really don’t think it’s covid - interested to find out it’s so weird!
Just to say, I had covid a while back and I literally had no clue until my test results came back. I had a slightly runny nose which is why I took the test. But, I still worked my 9-5 everyday unknowingly (from home, luckily!) and was totally able to everything normally - or as normally as someone with a cold could. I only took some time off after I got my results (but by that time I was better (well, symptomless) tbh).

So Sophia could definitely have covid and be isolating but still be keeping up with her day to day tasks (or lack thereof in her case). Covid affects everyone differently, so she could have it but she’s just not be physically unwell

Reactions: 9
hypothetically if sophia had covid where do we think she caught it from? seeing her fam? a raya date? 👀

Reactions: 9
CEACE750-94E3-4610-83A5-9D8C79A88663.jpeg

just going to leave this here.
If any of you beauties ever feel down from comparing yourself to these Instagram girls like s&c please remember it is all EDITING and fakery

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 487478
just going to leave this here.
If any of you beauties ever feel down from comparing yourself to these Instagram girls like s&c please remember it is all EDITING and fakery
this is insane omg. i understand a little editing, perhaps making your jaw stand out a bit more but this girl just makes a whole new face. does she think we won’t notice lol? she’s got a whole new nose and jawline in every pic

Reactions: 15
cinzia, being italian isn't exotic. you're bleeping spicy white. that's all. you're still white. duck outta here with your dying want to be seen as exotic and non-white. how dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just to say, I had covid a while back and I literally had no clue until my test results came back. I had a slightly runny nose which is why I took the test. But, I still worked my 9-5 everyday unknowingly (from home, luckily!) and was totally able to everything normally - or as normally as someone with a cold could. I only took some time off after I got my results (but by that time I was better (well, symptomless) tbh).

So Sophia could definitely have covid and be isolating but still be keeping up with her day to day tasks (or lack thereof in her case). Covid affects everyone differently, so she could have it but she’s just not be physically unwell
yeah this is exactly what I mean if she HAS got it then clearly she’s not absolutely floored with it because she’s still plodding around on her stories etc so what I mean is her having it shouldn’t of stopped them from doing videos they could of just done a split vlog like they did in the first lockdown this is why I don’t think it’s covid I think it’s something else (no clue what though)

Reactions: 5
8CA691A9-BB61-49D4-B343-7741653F0554.jpeg

Personally think it looks like she’s breathing in here even though she has clearly lost a bit of weight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t bring myself to listen to any more of their podcasts
I actually have a pretty big dilemma that's boy related im debating if i should send it in to them I do NOT want their advice nor would i listen to it i'm just super interested to hear what they'd have to say about it and how awful the advice would be because it doesn't fit into either of their situations lol
I sent in my advice once and I got the same answer as they gave to everyone else... to break up with my boyfriend 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.