Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching their vlog week from August 2019, they're all an hour plus and it's crazy how much they've changed even since then. Everything they're wearing is either ASOS or Topshop, not a designer in sight. I'd have frolicking Cinzia and Sophia's foam mirror over the chanel chair and overlined lips anyday.

Petition to bring back Cinzia falling on the pet cage💔

Reactions: 38
i know for a fact cinzia has no idea what’s happening when she shared that story about stopping asian hate, she just didn’t wanna get ‘called out’ for not using her platform to spread awareness.

Reactions: 23
I've been watching their vlog week from August 2019, they're all an hour plus and it's crazy how much they've changed even since then. Everything they're wearing is either ASOS or Topshop, not a designer in sight. I'd have frolicking Cinzia and Sophia's foam mirror over the chanel chair and overlined lips anyday.

Petition to bring back Cinzia falling on the pet cage💔
cinzia falling on the guinea pig cage was PEAK content. cant believe how dull its become

Reactions: 11
View attachment 487758
Personally think it looks like she’s breathing in here even though she has clearly lost a bit of weight
omg I wish she’d quit hiking her drawers up so high, they’re not a belt. all she’s doing is accentuating her rectangular body shape which is the exact opposite of what she’s trying to achieve

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely breathing in because she doesn’t have that dip where your uterus is ( correct me if I’m wrong )
Yeah no denying she has lost weight but she defo is and probs got that good morning stomach we all wish we had all day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a reason she’s filming her side, too.
She has a naturally rectangular body shape, which there’s nothing wrong with that. But she’s obviously been editing her waist in all of her pictures as she’s desperate to look ‘hourglass’ and couldn’t dare show her real waist (now I’ve said that I bet she’ll suck in for dear life and film herself front on strapped in some corset 😂). I wish she just accepted herself for who she is, a small waist is just simply not achievable for some people, and that’s okay.

Yeah no denying she has lost weight but she defo is and probs got that good morning stomach we all wish we had all day 😂😂

Reactions: 13
There’s a reason she’s filming her side, too.
She has a naturally rectangular body shape, which there’s nothing wrong with that. But she’s obviously been editing her waist in all of her pictures as she’s desperate to look ‘hourglass’ and couldn’t dare show her real waist (now I’ve said that I bet she’ll suck in for dear life and film herself front on strapped in some corset 😂). I wish she just accepted herself for who she is, a small waist is just simply not achievable for some people, and that’s okay.
And then when she does film from the front it’s so zoomed like this today!
7CDA52E9-7D06-4CE8-9379-8664133045C0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Crying that she said her radiator didn’t match her aesthetic so wanted to get it removed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
imagine if sophia DID have covid or wasn't well, she can't even rely on cinzia to edit or upload anything bc she's too busy playing dress up. i'd be so annoyed lmao

also unrelated but does anyone else think they're idiots for not utilising tiktok, both of them have 100k each and they haven't posted vids since december. they could kill it if they did outfits and styling vids, but the only ones they've done are for ads. if they were consistent with that then i bet it would be really beneficial for their yt and increase their following

Reactions: 47
If they are sort of stepping back from YouTube and focusing more on their podcast, I reckon it’s because they think they can make more money off the podcast. An idea they definitely got from call her daddy after hearing how much they were/are making. But I really don’t think they could gain that sort of popularity the way CHD did

Reactions: 12
If they are sort of stepping back from YouTube and focusing more on their podcast, I reckon it’s because they think they can make more money off the podcast. An idea they definitely got from call her daddy after hearing how much they were/are making. But I really don’t think they could gain that sort of popularity the way CHD did
Yikes imagine they split up in the same way CHD did 🤐

Reactions: 3
Also, they have been getting quite a bit of press for the podcast e.g. Grazia and whatever else, whereas their youtube would never get coverage in traditional media. That shouldn’t mean anything though, the podcast is tit and they’d be fools to forget where their entire following came from

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree I keep seeing chd getting called out a lot now and Sophia and cinzia don’t actually give good advice which makes me think people who aren’t fans would turn off pretty quick 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.