Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would explain the dark circles under her eyes the other day if that’s the case

• Wow
Reactions: 18
omg i hope she han't, i have a larger nose similar to sophia and always found it comforting and reassuring that she hadn't changed it and although it's silly i'd be really sad if has done something to it :( plus it makes her a bit more unique than your average influencer with a ski slope nose. but are rhinoplasties even being done rn during lockdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I believe the nose job more than her having Covid because as someone who caught covid, 10 days isn't really enough time to recover unless you got tested relatively late after feeling ill.

And didn't someone recently point out she was following a bunch of cosmetic clinics and rhinoplasty docs on insta?

It'd be a shame. I've always said I like Sophia's nose and Cinzia's original lips. It was nice to see regular faces in the sea of insta clones.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Never commented on this post but I really hope she hasn’t had a nose job. Her nose suited her and was natural and was actually refreshing an influencer embracing their natural features which other people might not see as ‘perfect’.. when in reality there is no such thing as perfect. Her nose is fine and gives her a unique look as somebody said!

Reactions: 25
i reallllyyy hope its not a nose job. this would be the last straw in terms of how far out of touch they are with reality. literally just living their life as if its an instagram showroom. so sad!

Reactions: 19
omg i hope she han't, i have a larger nose similar to sophia and always found it comforting and reassuring that she hadn't changed it and although it's silly i'd be really sad if has done something to it :( plus it makes her a bit more unique than your average influencer with a ski slope nose. but are rhinoplasties even being done rn during lockdown?
a girl I know literally had one today I saw on her stories but I think hers may be for medical purposes not cosmetic so im not sure

Reactions: 2
that tiktok girl kt franklin got her lips done few weeks ago!! some places are open somehow soooo?? very likely

Reactions: 6
You're massively bruised up and plastered with swollen eyes etc after having a rhinoplasty surgery, we would have seen some indication on her stories of that. I really doubt after 10 days shes ready to be back filming as you still have someeee minor bruising but she could have covered it with makeup? ah you guys really are detectives 😩 😂

I would be shocked if that was the case

Reactions: 12
I do agree that it’s a very fast turnaround if that were the case but she keeps covering her nose with her phone in everything she’s posting lately. While that is a really common pose it’s weird to do it so much plus the fact she’s only been posting ads and things, flowers were sent and then she was laying in bed that day? People usually get flowers for surgery whether it’s cosmetic or not. She might’ve just been waiting to get the bandage off til they vlogged, maybe she’s still bruised. Gonna look daft now if that’s not what it is but it does seem very likely

ETA: I’ll be quite sad if that’s what it is, I’m sure she’ll still look beautiful but I loved that she was natural as well

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I do agree that it’s a very fast turnaround if that were the case but she keeps covering her nose with her phone in everything she’s posting lately. While that is a really common pose it’s weird to do it so much plus the fact she’s only been posting ads and things, flowers were sent and then she was laying in bed that day? People usually get flowers for surgery whether it’s cosmetic or not. She might’ve just been waiting to get the bandage off til they vlogged, maybe she’s still bruised. Gonna look daft now if that’s not what it is but it does seem very likely
If you look closely in that pic, her left eye looks a little swollen and yellowish underneath! If it's not then I wonder what it could be!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No but all this speculation has got me expecting BIG things from this video, if it's a sushi mukbang with them explaining "we just had a self care week, make sure to look after yourselves too guys 💞" al be fuming x

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Imagine there’s going to be people who just listen to the podcast and believe that cinzia looks like her Instagram pics 😩😩
That is probably why they would step back from yt!! So that ppl believe that’s what she actually looks like! 🐱🐟

Reactions: 2
Bare with. Detective time. Timeline for speculation of Sophia Tuxford rhinoplasty:

• 18th February - they upload EAT DINNER WITH US (boy talk), filmed a few days prior (we know this as we saw Sophia editing on IG stories).

• A lengthy 17 days later, they upload a GET READY WITH US (most recent vid) on 7th March.

• In this video they refer to it being a Friday - although the 7th March was a Sunday it likely wouldn’t have been the Friday 5th because we got an IG story prior to then saying it was coming, or we saw Sophia already editing it prior to that date.

• It’s also around this time (3rd March) Sophia starts posting throwback photos to summer, and IMO some stock photos from previous shoots at Cinzia’s flat ....

C7E17BE7-9FF3-43D2-9B94-E91C7C828BC3.jpeg

So we could be looking at around 4 weeks since they last filmed - Boris’ roadmap announcement was 22nd February so I think the most recent video was filmed on the 26th Feb and they left it for ages to upload so it wasn’t too big a gap.

I hope this isn’t too much fuel to the fire;);)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
F719C318-852B-46A1-9E27-26B13607C93A.jpeg

🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ Miss Tea Stains doing the detective work 👏
I’ve been looking up rhinoplasty recovery🕵️‍♀️🤔 anyone have any personal experience of how long it might have taken to recover?

I think s&c and have 2 options here- be honest, or lie and tell their devoted fans a different version of events, if they choose the later it could be very damaging to their careers. These girls have mortgages to pay, this could put a massive dent into their income. I wonder where their manager is?

Reactions: 17
I really hope it’s not a nose job😔 each to their own with surgery but I really think the nose that people are born with suits them best and a nose with a bump gives character and makes someone unique. Her nose really suits her and I hope a part of it isn’t to do with the lack of blue tick..

I really hope it’s discreet if she has had it done and not the slope nose every single person is getting done now.. Surely they would have undergone ‘bestie rhinoplasty’ though lol. Literally was thinking the other day that it’s surprising that CinziA hasn’t had something minor done like Saffron (again not that I think she needs it but because she’s always editing her nose).

Do we think if Sophia has had it done she’ll pull a ‘I had breathing issues’?😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.