Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they had a podcast editor? I’m sure I’ve heard them in the past mention the name of the guy who edits their podcast or does Sophia do it now since the pandemic
I think I remember listening to an ep and they were like “such and such can you add a little effect on our voices in editing”

Reactions: 6
I think they used to have an editor when they went to that podcast studio but I thought Sophia had been editing them since lockdown? Or maybe she just gets sent the finished file and has to upload it to Apple, Spotify etc

she probably has the flag there to justify her ridiculous blackfishing lol so if anyone clicks on her profile they'll think she naturally looks like that

Reactions: 42
she probably has the flag there to justify her ridiculous blackfishing lol so if anyone clicks on her profile they'll think she naturally looks like that
100% !!! you can tell she's been seeing the comments about it so now she wants to make it seem like she's naturally 'tan' lol

Reactions: 9
There’s a very low amount of covid cases in the U.K. atm, I have to say I’m very surprised if she has actually caught it.

Also I find it hilarious when people have 2 parents from different countries and only identify with the non-British one. She’s barely even cultured so I don’t get that side of it either. what happened to people being proud to be British lmao, goes to show how insane these influencers are to try and fit in with whatever’s trending, which right now is clearly looking and coming across racially ambiguous

Reactions: 6
cringing so hard at her adding an Italian flag to her bio. It’s not a bleeping personality trait love

💯 agree with this as well!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The Italian flag thing is so cringe 😭 my mum is American and my dad is Irish, it reminds me of when I was about 14 and I felt the need to let everyone know I was half American so they knew I’m ✨different✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i was so confused at first because i never know when st patricks day is but those little hats are killing me on all these threads. happy st patricks day people!
At the very very least Cinzia put the right flag for Italy, my uni did a st Patricks day post with the Ivory Coast flag 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So guys, I actually do like to listen to the podcast, it's something to have on in the background when I'm driving, cleaning etc. When it comes to the boy talk I hate the advice, its so hypocritical to what they may have said in previous podcasts, but I don't mind the advice they give in girl talk as I don't think its as pushy. As I was listening today I thought id do a run down of the podcast each week? I see people saying they don't know whats been said in the podcast as they don't listen so thought it could be quite fun! I will do one for this week and see what you all think.

So the things this week that just made me CRINGE are;

- they finally addressed how they've been mistaking 'don't make any rational decisions' for irrational. This has bugged me for so long and I can't believe at their age they didn't know the difference... Sophia was like 'we obviously knew it was irrational we've just been saying it wrong' sure you did hun:p
- they was talking about someone who said if you don't know someones birthday then girl code doesn't apply, as if to say you cant be close enough to someone if you don't know their birthday (or at least thats my impression of that). Cinzia replies 'if I don't know your birthday then I wouldn't really say were friends' to two minutes later saying something like 'I guess were not really big on birthdays'. Huh? She's just contradicted herself saying this - implying you cant be someones true friend if you don't know their birthday, but then implying they're also not a big deal? Some people I'm friends with, I don't know their birthday off the top of my head and I'm sure they think the same for me! Doesn't mean you don't care.
- the continuing of the obsession with hot girl summer and all these crazy outfits and looks they're gonna have. I can honestly say they won't be seen dead in these outfits in Notts club lol
- they went on a huge rant about boys being 'childish' or 'gross' if they have NAVY BEDSHEETS. WHAT? WHO CARES😂 Sophia saying 'its like you're in year 9 if you have navy bedsheets' and 'you know you've done it wrong if you end up in the navy sheets'. For goodness sake, they really do sweat the small stuff. No wonder they advise girls to break up with their bf's over nothing. I guess my boyfriend passes their test as he has a grey duvet lol, which told by the girls, grey shows 'a sophisticated man'. Pls:LOL:
- Finally, they are discussing someone asking if sleeping with multiple guys from a dating app is bad. They said no. Im sorry but I know for a fact if they were in relationship or again as I mentioned above, a few podcasts back they'd definitely be judging and saying typical stuff like 'you do you hun'. I think they think this persona of having a hot girl summer, constantly saying they're single and gonna be heartbreakers is going to attract boys. Sophia has no idea clearly what it actually feels like to go through someone messing you around or hurting you, cant comment on Cinzia as there was allegations of Lewis cheating (which with all due respect he kinda gives me those sweaty vibes of someone who would hang round you in the club all night, anyone else lol?) but I don't think she's as obsessed with it as Sophia anyway tbh.

If you guys enjoyed this let me know and I will do them weekly for the podcasts :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
omggg spill. i don't listen to them anymore
Cinzia literally began the podcast with how she 'sometimes mispronounces words because she talks too fast' and then said 'like for example i recently did a story where i kept saying SUNGLISSES' and then sophia was like 'yeah guys sometimes we sound very dumb, like for example weve been saying dont make RATIONAL decisions, like, of course we know its irrational!! we sound so dumb sometimes!' Which is literally something weve grilled them for on here 😂😂😂😂 so by pretending theyre above their haters and they dont waste effort and nerves into 'hate' theyve just confirmed they do very much read on here hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually have a pretty big dilemma that's boy related im debating if i should send it in to them I do NOT want their advice nor would i listen to it i'm just super interested to hear what they'd have to say about it and how awful the advice would be because it doesn't fit into either of their situations lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.