Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait what have I missed with the MIC thing? šŸ˜‚ thought I kept up to date with this thread but I'm lost lol

Reactions: 1
Let the rumour mill go into overdrive.
Right now, our contenders:

Sophia had/has COVID, and this is why she has been lying about the house not rolling about Cinziaā€™s for a change.

Sophia and Cinzia have fallen out due to #bluetickgate. Maybe Sophia will do something in the video to create a news article about her to get the blue tick?

Sophia is loved up and this means somehow everything has come to a halt.

or, in our most plausible cause yet,

Sophia has been very busy filming for the new MIC series.

letā€™s keep it goingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Could be a new girls bathroom release, they donā€™t seem to do anything personal anymore that doesnā€™t make them cashhh

Reactions: 1
can someone explain to me where the MIC idea came from? Like what spurred this rumor?
Someone came into thread #11 and said that theyā€™d heard from a ā€œfriend of a friendā€ that Sophia was going to be introduced to MIC as a friend of Tiffany, and then later Cinzia would be introduced as well as Sophiaā€™s friend or something, canā€™t remember exact details. You should be able to find it if you search ā€œSophia made in Chelseaā€ on here x

Reactions: 4
I stg if their excuse ends up being a big speech about how they needed time off and how hard it is being an influencer then just shoot me now
if it is that then theyā€™re a jokeeešŸ’€ their latest vids are so repetitive so they canā€™t even pull that excuse.

i think itā€™s mainly an update on sophia cause sheā€™s the one who has been inactive, cinzia has been posting as normal

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m thinking that Sophia was in contact with someone (Fiona? Her brother when she went to his gym?) who had COVID and had to isolate for 2 weeks? But I donā€™t know why they couldnā€™t have done a home vlog but also you probably donā€™t want to vlog if youā€™re ill

Reactions: 13
Canā€™t believe we are going to have to wait until the weekend to find out !! The suspense is killing me already

Reactions: 11
I think a break from YouTube. I feel like they havenā€™t been feeling it recently due to running out of ideas so they will come back in a couple weeks. They get enough ads and sponsorships from their igs and podcast so they will manage.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i dont watch made in chelsea so sorry i dont know haha but how can sophia or ciniza go on it if theyre not from chelsea? from what ive seen clips theyre all from there like TOWIE geordie shore

i dont watch made in chelsea so sorry i dont know haha but how can sophia or ciniza go on it if theyre not from chelsea? from what ive seen clips theyre all from there like TOWIE geordie shore
I thought the same thing haha but I think technically they could be on it, they know Jamie Laing quite well whoā€™s been on since series 2 or something, and not everyone is from actually from Chelsea. But it would be weird since theyā€™re not rich and as far as I know donā€™t come from massively wealthy backgrounds. Just seems quite far fetched

Reactions: 5
toff's from devon so i don't think it's a requirement. i just don't think they'd fit in at all.

Reactions: 3
Thing is if one of them actually had covid surely it would be an opportunity to be relatable to followers, share their experience with it?

Reactions: 3
Let the rumour mill go into overdrive.
Right now, our contenders:

Sophia had/has COVID, and this is why she has been lying about the house not rolling about Cinziaā€™s for a change.

Sophia and Cinzia have fallen out due to #bluetickgate. Maybe Sophia will do something in the video to create a news article about her to get the blue tick?

Sophia is loved up and this means somehow everything has come to a halt.

or, in our most plausible cause yet,

Sophia has been very busy filming for the new MIC series.

letā€™s keep it goingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
My auntie's dog's brother heard at Sainsbury's that Lewis and Cinzia are back together

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Letā€™s see if thereā€™s a podcast upload tomorrow šŸ„²

Reactions: 2
I thought the same thing haha but I think technically they could be on it, they know Jamie Laing quite well whoā€™s been on since series 2 or something, and not everyone is from actually from Chelsea. But it would be weird since theyā€™re not rich and as far as I know donā€™t come from massively wealthy backgrounds. Just seems quite far fetched
Thereā€™s a girl on it now who use to live literally on my doorstep in Dorset

Reactions: 2
Also just listened to the new podcast and this is exactly what Iā€™m saying!! Thereā€™s a girl saying if itā€™s okay if I sleep with numerous men from a dating app and Sophia goes, ā€œABSOLUTELY NOTā€ and I just think if a guy was to do that theyā€™d slate them and call them a fuckboy and a nasty person ( duck men attitude)
It still makes no sense?!?!?
AND the girl mentions sheā€™s broken up with boyfriend and ciniza goes ā€œLUUUVLY HOT GAL SUMMMAā€ like Iā€™m sorry but that just sounds so horrible

Reactions: 8
the announcement is deff gonna be about how they needed a break to take care of their ~mental health~ bc lockdown is so hard even though they're superspreading away. either that or some new collab or merch drop that they're never gonna speak of again. these vapid girls have nothing going on in their lives and they'd never admit it if sophia got covid bc they KNOW people are gonna expose how they've been flouting the rules from day bleeping 1.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.