Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they realise how dumb they look buying these wines and Proseccos for the aesthetic, they literally cringe drinking it because they hate the taste but the bottle looks good. Just get some vodka and Dr Pepper and enjoy it.

Reactions: 41
But they edit their videos so surely they’d have edited that out if they’re trying to hide that they’ve had a gathering? Also what is this with them two and Lidia and her mate taking pictures in front of the same background, it’s just white walls? Who says they don’t all have white walls in their houses haha? Some of you lot really do look too much into things. I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads and making tit content no one wants to watch because they can’t be bothered.. just saying

I really think a lot of you on here just nit pick at the tiniest things like who actually cares if Sophia does her makeup differently now? Who cares if cinzia did her makeup like arianas??? Have some originality? This probably coming from someone who does the same basic Smokey eye look everyday just chill out guys if you don’t like them, don’t watch them it’s that simple 😂
darling you have more than 40 posts in syd&ell’s thread - if you don’t like them, don’t watch them it’s that simple😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m late watching the NYE GWRM, I usually don’t hate these vids. Butttt what annoys me if the lack of EFFORT

like is it that hard to organise your filming back ground and setup before they sit down... first 10 mins is always them adjusting things and yet they still always look squished... maybe they’re trying to be relatable but it’s not like they’re new to YT. Would be nice to see them with at LEAST a consistent backdrop for these sit down vids when they’re apparently SOOO grateful for this YT job!? just screams poor effort 😅😅

rant over

Reactions: 17
I’m late watching the NYE GWRM, I usually don’t hate these vids. Butttt what annoys me if the lack of EFFORT

like is it that hard to organise your filming back ground and setup before they sit down... first 10 mins is always them adjusting things and yet they still always look squished... maybe they’re trying to be relatable but it’s not like they’re new to YT. Would be nice to see them with at LEAST a consistent backdrop for these sit down vids when they’re apparently SOOO grateful for this YT job!? just screams poor effort 😅😅

rant over
they look like their filming from angies coat cupboard🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it’s not hard to look at lidias insta on nye in cinzias car park with the exactly white breeze block walls and fresh paint on the floor and see it in sophias post in the same car park in the background 💀 who’s taking her insta pictures too? angie?? is she really travelling all the way to cinzias to snap pics of her daughter in a car park? it’s obvious. down to the lighting against the “plain white wall” it’s the same across all girls pics from other outings even the editing is the same i CBAAAAAA

Reactions: 21
But they edit their videos so surely they’d have edited that out if they’re trying to hide that they’ve had a gathering? Also what is this with them two and Lidia and her mate taking pictures in front of the same background, it’s just white walls? Who says they don’t all have white walls in their houses haha? Some of you lot really do look too much into things. I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads and making tit content no one wants to watch because they can’t be bothered.. just saying

I really think a lot of you on here just nit pick at the tiniest things like who actually cares if Sophia does her makeup differently now? Who cares if cinzia did her makeup like arianas??? Have some originality? This probably coming from someone who does the same basic Smokey eye look everyday just chill out guys if you don’t like them, don’t watch them it’s that simple 😂
Ngl Im sick to death of people that come on this thread moving like a saint when they're bitching about other influencers on other threads. It doesn't make sense!!

If you don't like something shut your screen off instead of throwing a hissy fit at others for having an opinion, you're wasting your energy here love

Reactions: 33
At the end of the GRWM when they were going through the outfits, they were DEFINITELY looking at someone off camera, it was so obvious

Reactions: 7
This is such a random criticism and definitely a nitpick but the lack of editing really annoys me. So many videos they try and show a photo to the camera and try to make it focus for AGES and it's so grating. Why doesn't sophia just edit in the thing they want to show and cut those scenes? Her editing can't be that hard, she just has to trim the video and add the intro!
Honestly this isn’t random I was thinking the same. I thought cinzia was saying get a photo up so Sophia knows to when she’s editing. Then she got it up on her phone and I was like ???? I don’t see any other youtubers do that but ok😅

Reactions: 13
Only just watching the vid now and they’ve really pissed me off by saying “if we can get through 2020 we can get through anything” ... how has their year been any different to the usual? They’ve been able to see each other throughout, not suffered financially, bought property and several unnecessary designer purchases, had the gall to travel to London multiple times, been on holiday!!!, got to see their families on Christmas Day...

So many people have not been able to see any friends for months, lost their jobs, lost loved ones, wondering where their next meal will come from, been stuck in small flats, had to spend Christmas alone, WORKED ON THE FRONT LINE, etc etc etc.

I’m not wishing that suffering on them (I wouldn’t wish it on anyone) but I’m sick of them pretending that they’ve had the same bad year as everyone else when all they’ve really missed out on is going to the club and their biggest worries have been where to put their new bum candles and where their next bit of male attention will come from.

So many of us have had to sacrifice so much this year and are still not able to see a light at the end of the tunnel and they’ve got the CHEEK to act as if this has been the worst year of their lives and 2021 will be an instant reset when they’ve broken rules throughout and cases are now worse than ever (partially because of the actions of morons like them!!!).

And don’t get me started on the various forms of violence that black people have had to face in 2020, and will continue to face, while they have been able to just switch off their moral compass after a few instagram stories and successfully swerving taking any accountability for their racist comments and blackfishing. They have no idea how privileged they are.

They should be counting their blessings, showing a bit of gratitude and reflecting on their actions, not pretending they’re paupers like us. But that would require emotional intelligence which they clearly do not have.

Sorry for the long post but urgh. duck. OFF!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
At the end of the GRWM when they were going through the outfits, they were DEFINITELY looking at someone off camera, it was so obvious
Omg I noticed that Cinzia kept laughing to someone to the left of her and I was thinking hmmmm Sophia surely is in the same eyeline as the camera

Reactions: 10
Well tattlers hopefully when they upload their drinking vlog or whatever else we can gather our evidence of rule breaking hahah. Doubt that they bought all the balloons just for them 2 though and it’s not as if cinzia hasn’t seen Lidia at Christmas time 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
They interviewed little mix?? I’ve never heard of this Idk I’m just shocked if that happened lol
yeah a few years back when little mix brought out a line with simple skincare!! i think they travelled to london for it, but it never came out. some people were wondering what had happened and s&c were saying how they couldn’t say why it didn’t come out but hopefully would soon. being proper unprofessional about it, pulling faces and sniggering while talking about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How does anyone believe Lidia stayed at home? Regardless of the photos, is it not a bit bizarre that they all dressed up in similar over the top styles just to sit at home? I mean it’s even more odd for Lidia, who only has her younger sister and her parents at home. I dressed up for New Years but not in an outfit I wear when I’m going out-out.
At least it’s slightly believable that S&C would dress up just to take pics together/for each other. But at the very least I think Lidia went to Olivia’s.

Reactions: 24
yeah a few years back when little mix brought out a line with simple skincare!! i think they travelled to london for it, but it never came out. some people were wondering what had happened and s&c were saying how they couldn’t say why it didn’t come out but hopefully would soon. being proper unprofessional about it, pulling faces and sniggering while talking about it.
Omg yeah I remember this! This would be a great story time video idea 😂 we need the tea

Omg yeah I remember this! This would be a great story time video idea 😂 we need the tea
as far as I’ve heard little mix are lovely girls and really polite - I wonder what happened!! or if anything did beyond them not being the best interviewers and the video just being scrapped.

• Haha
How does anyone believe Lidia stayed at home? Regardless of the photos, is it not a bit bizarre that they all dressed up in similar over the top styles just to sit at home? I mean it’s even more odd for Lidia, who only has her younger sister and her parents at home. I dressed up for New Years but not in an outfit I wear when I’m going out-out.
At least it’s slightly believable that S&C would dress up just to take pics together/for each other. But at the very least I think Lidia went to Olivia’s.
Tbf I dressed up a bit for a zoom call with my friends on NYE, so if it were a more trustworthy/sensible person I believe it is a thing some people might do, but yeah defo not someone like Lidia. She 100% went to either Olivia's or Cinzia's.

as far as I’ve heard little mix are lovely girls and really polite - I wonder what happened!! or if anything did beyond them not being the best interviewers and the video just being scrapped.
Haha I bet that's what it was, I can't imagine them bothering to do any preparation or research so I reckon they'd be awful interviewers.

Not to be too psycho about it but Olivia’s insta pics are always taken around her door to her bedroom and there’s no white wall like the one seen on her NYE pic ... so she wasn’t at her own house for sure

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.