Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot pin point what has changed about Sophia’s makeup but something is just so off?! With the pale face and the brown lips it just does not suit her
I think it’s partially because she started doing dark bushy brows and overdrawing her lips. I’m absolutely not having a go at her for her nose, I still think she’s really gorgeous, but she does have a strong nose. I think her face looked more balanced when she wore less bold makeup.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch in their GRWM video Cinzia says "wait what are you even wearing?!" then looks at the camera and realises and says "...for the picture" and Sophia giggles cus they bleeping know they're having a gathering!! Cheeky gits

Time stamp is at 10:24 :mad:
Omg and Cinzia’s eyes up at the camera, we’re no body language experts but that was obvious as anything 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
sophia and cinzia saying its the home stretch of the pandemic and coming to an end... do we live in the same UK?? we got over 900 deaths 3 days ago. delusion

• Angry
Reactions: 57
Did anyone catch in their GRWM video Cinzia says "wait what are you even wearing?!" then looks at the camera and realises and says "...for the picture" and Sophia giggles cus they bleeping know they're having a gathering!! Cheeky gits

They tend to do this a lot in videos, like if you have something to say bleeping say it. Don’t just whisper to eachother. It’s plain embarrassing, they did it on nights out pre covid too. So bitchy and reminds me of high school again

I cannot pin point what has changed about Sophia’s makeup but something is just so off?! With the pale face and the brown lips it just does not suit her
Ever since they started having their makeup done, they’ve changed their routine. They look awful, no blending and no complimenting their natural features

Reactions: 6
it’s no wonder they’re so delusional with brown nosers like this blowing smoke up their arses all the time. she’s about as ‘italien’ as a dominos pizza babe, move it along 🤣🤣😭
Lool also that commenter is a popular youtuber. She's started doing interviews with youtubers e.g (D'Angelo Wallace, Gabi Martino, Jackie Aina, Bailey Sarian and Amandbb) I'm curious to see if they'll be on:unsure:.

That's the annoying thing though that they have got away with it, they managed to combine some brain cells and keep it on the down low unlike Madison and co :LOL: probably giving themselves a pat on the back :rolleyes:

Also just realised Cinzia's makeup is from Ariana's postions video is there no such thing as an original thought for these two??

Reactions: 3
long time lurker here!! nothing to do w/ their current antics, but did s&c ever reveal why their interview w/ little mix never came out?? this must’ve been a few years back and i remember them saying in a say it or shot it that there was some tea behind it. they were also acting quite shady but idk if that was just them exaggerating as per!

Reactions: 13
long time lurker here!! nothing to do w/ their current antics, but did s&c ever reveal why their interview w/ little mix never came out?? this must’ve been a few years back and i remember them saying in a say it or shot it that there was some tea behind it. they were also acting quite shady but idk if that was just them exaggerating as per!
They interviewed little mix?? I’ve never heard of this Idk I’m just shocked if that happened lol

Reactions: 19
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important

But they edit their videos so surely they’d have edited that out if they’re trying to hide that they’ve had a gathering? Also what is this with them two and Lidia and her mate taking pictures in front of the same background, it’s just white walls? Who says they don’t all have white walls in their houses haha? Some of you lot really do look too much into things. I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads and making tit content no one wants to watch because they can’t be bothered.. just saying

I really think a lot of you on here just nit pick at the tiniest things like who actually cares if Sophia does her makeup differently now? Who cares if cinzia did her makeup like arianas??? Have some originality? This probably coming from someone who does the same basic Smokey eye look everyday just chill out guys if you don’t like them, don’t watch them it’s that simple 😂

Last edited:
But they edit their videos so surely they’d have edited that out if they’re trying to hide that they’ve had a gathering? Also what is this with them two and Lidia and her mate taking pictures in front of the same background, it’s just white walls? Who says they don’t all have white walls in their houses haha? Some of you lot really do look too much into things. I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads and making tit content no one wants to watch because they can’t be bothered.. just saying

I really think a lot of you on here just nit pick at the tiniest things like who actually cares if Sophia does her makeup differently now? Who cares if cinzia did her makeup like arianas??? Have some originality? This probably coming from someone who does the same basic Smokey eye look everyday just chill out guys if you don’t like them, don’t watch them it’s that simple 😂
Pot calling kettle? You clearly aren’t a fan of the duo you mentioned but looking on your profile you too have a lot to say on their thread?

Reactions: 35

Lol have you seen cinzias parents house? There is not a clear walll in that house for love nor money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Are you joking. It is so so obvious that they all met up. Same pictures, and I highly doubt all four of them would have dressed up THAT much just to be in their individual homes. Oh and none of them post their surroundings of the actual evening? You’re a bigger idiot if you don’t see it. “ I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads” - no you are actually deluded LOL. If you’ve actually been watching literally 90% of their latest content have been ads, and their latest videos have been SO unoriginal. What exactly is the effort you think they’ve been putting in? Please if you don’t agree then respectfully duck off x

• Heart
Reactions: 72
This is such a random criticism and definitely a nitpick but the lack of editing really annoys me. So many videos they try and show a photo to the camera and try to make it focus for AGES and it's so grating. Why doesn't sophia just edit in the thing they want to show and cut those scenes? Her editing can't be that hard, she just has to trim the video and add the intro!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm predicting that one of the four of them post a throwback to nye later in the year forgetting we were in restrictions

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When she was baking she done it from the side of her face all the way down to her chin on both sides, I think that’s what’s making her face shape look a bit dif too

Reactions: 4

Girl, chill.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Love that sophia said she doesnt want an engagement ring on her vision board when im sure she stuck a big fat one on her vision board when they did the video last month??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've not watched these two for ages as I think I'm far too old for them but one of my friends (who doesn't have a clue about Instagram/YouTube worlds!) sent a screenshot of Cinzia's latest Instagram shot round our WhatsApp group! Someone had sent her it asking if this is how the youth dresses today. Cinzia is in some baggy trousers and a corset that hardly covers her. It's shocking. Suffice to say everyone in our chat was very amused and thought it was someone taking the piss, not a 'real' person/outfit. Only I knew who it was but didn't let on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way you’re getting so defensive is laughable, I don’t even have to say much more than that. 🤣 calm yourself down dear.
The way you came on here with an ESSAY trying to defend them/scrutinise us on the basis of nothing is the very interesting part. But I’m very calm, dear. dw xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.