Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Sophia asking how long ago the roaring twenties were😭🤣 omg I can’t with them no wonder none of them continued in education!!! No common sense between the pair

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The women in the shops were not impressed at them buying balloons because they probably thought they were having a party 🤔
someone said this in the yt comments, they really are thick aren't they lol

Reactions: 23
Not Sophia asking how long ago the roaring twenties were😭🤣 omg I can’t with them no wonder none of them continued in education!!! No common sense between the pair
I haven't watched yet but these comments are making me absolutely not want to 😭 It's the roaring bleeping TWENTIES, sophia!!!!!! I despair 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hey guys so sorry if this has been said before. but does anyone know where abouts of nottingham cinzias apartment is? thanks

Yes!! And then she went on to say she had heard there’d been another pandemic like 100 years ago... she honestly has no idea...

Reactions: 10
They were getting ready at 8.. obviously so they could record this whole GRWM before Lidia and Olivia came over 💀

Reactions: 8
They were getting ready at 8.. obviously so they could record this whole GRWM before Lidia and Olivia came over 💀
yep and ..

1. All the balloons set up that didn’t even make the gram.
2. Getting drunk and actively pursuing getting drunk which they never do (especially Sophia).
3. Just the whole effort in general — unlike them.

they think they can get away with it lol

Reactions: 22
hey guys so sorry if this has been said before. but does anyone know where abouts of nottingham cinzias apartment is? thanks
It's south of the city, on the edge of Rushcliffe/West Bridgford. Idk how specific I can be without giving too much away, but hopefully that's helpful xx

Reactions: 3
Also find it odd how Lidia’s vlog cut from her making the cake, to being in full glam for one clip and then the vlog just ends. Surely if she wasn’t doing anything she wanted to hide there would be a few short clips of the evening?

Reactions: 15
Why vlog nye and not show the countdown or when it hits 12, clearly she was with the girls no brainer

Reactions: 22
I would eat my foot if it was just S & C but we all know I won’t be doing that because they weren’t alone

Reactions: 9
it’s no wonder they’re so delusional with brown nosers like this blowing smoke up their arses all the time. she’s about as ‘italien’ as a dominos pizza babe, move it along 🤣🤣😭
Cinzia reminds me of a bleeping dominos pizza to be honest

What were the controversial converse that she got her sister?

My bet is also that cinzia gets a boob job this year

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably the wrong place to say this, but I actually really like both the girls and really enjoy their videos. They’re very real and don’t think they try be something they’re not. They really bounce off each other and their friendship seems so genuine unlike other duos like syd and ell...

Reactions: 9
Cinzia reminds me of a bleeping dominos pizza to be honest

What were the controversial converse that she got her sister?

My bet is also that cinzia gets a boob job this year
She just got her a couple pairs of converse for Christmas that caused a lot of back and forth in the last thread because Mari didn’t like them and said so ☹ Sorry if the recap made it sound more dramatic! x

Probably the wrong place to say this, but I actually really like both the girls and really enjoy their videos. They’re very real and don’t think they try be something they’re not. They really bounce off each other and their friendship seems so genuine unlike other duos like syd and ell...
Not denying that their friendship is real but they seem to be very problematic yet they get away with it

She just got her a couple pairs of converse for Christmas that caused a lot of back and forth in the last thread because Mari didn’t like them and said so ☹ Sorry if the recap made it sound more dramatic! x
Ohh I see, I’ve tried to catch up on thread 9 but it’s taking a while so I thought I’d ask!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch in their GRWM video Cinzia says "wait what are you even wearing?!" then looks at the camera and realises and says "...for the picture" and Sophia giggles cus they bleeping know they're having a gathering!! Cheeky gits

Time stamp is at 10:24 :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I cannot pin point what has changed about Sophia’s makeup but something is just so off?! With the pale face and the brown lips it just does not suit her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.